Oppo Camp AFL Round 1 - All the Other Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Just seen the Dons score. This is hilarious. And remember they don’t even have a first this year, going to GWS for Shiel.

Just seen the Dons score. This is hilarious. And remember they don’t even have a first this year, going to GWS for Shiel.
Pity about the two junk time goals they got.

Poor old GWS, their % dropped by %120 in the last five minutes.

Far out imagine if the Dons lose to the Saints next week...
If we lose to Geelong and StKilda beat Essendon round 3 will absolutely terrify me.

We've managed to escape the wrath of the media pretty well all things considered
Yeah it's going to be a week of "how crazy is round one though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" From everyone involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely the AFL app tracker was ******* broken in GWS Bombers game.according to that bombers didnt even run 150kms for the match we did 273kms and was on the lower end. Like wtf if that's the legit stats that is terrible

Freo should be 3 zip going into the derby. Coming from perth really dont want these campaigners going good as well

I wonder if the ridiculously hot summer we just had has had a lingering affect on teams. Skills and fitness wise that has to be the worst opening round I've seen.
I was literally just saying to my mate that this round was the worst round of footy I've ever seen. Clearly need at least another 1 or 2 preseason games. The skill level was the worst I've ever seen across the whole round. Unwatchable most of it tbh. And I'm not sold at all about the new rules giving the game a better look. I thought it had the opposite. This continuous play is created tired players who can't execute simple skills. They want to speed the game up, but as they do that, the skill level is dropping dramatically..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back