Game Day AFL Round 1 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Hawthorn(MCG – 7:25PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be at the Lomond in Brunswick, having a cleansing ale, watching The Band Who Knew too Much, talking s**t with old friends and yelling at the TV...
Pies by 12...

You know the Band Who Knew Too Much? One of the guys, Andy, is a Pies man.

They are friends of my sister.

I'm expecting a win

Big games from Maynard ( tag) varcoe to swoop on masons smart forward work to kick 4 and our dominent midfield to run right over the top
Scicily to be reported after Crocker frustrates the hell out of him
Mason to get about 3 free kicks and kick 3

Riolli to be late withdraw

KENNETT on Monday to whine and moan

Cynics on here to apologise

Fun fact:

Since 2012 our only first choice draft picks playing in this game are Stephenson (who we don't know can play yet), Moore and Grundy. Those not playing include Kennedy, Broomhead, Freeman, Scharenberg, De Goey, Sier, Mclarty. Fantastic drafting.

Fun fact:

Since 2012 our only first choice draft picks playing in this game are Stephenson (who we don't know can play yet), Moore and Grundy. Those not playing include Kennedy, Broomhead, Freeman, Scharenberg, De Goey, Sier, Mclarty. Fantastic drafting.
Aish is playing.. he is our "quasi" first choice pick in lieu of that Froman..no, Feelman.. wait.. that other bloke..

I will be at the Lomond in Brunswick, having a cleansing ale, watching The Band Who Knew too Much, talking s**t with old friends and yelling at the TV...
Pies by 12...

Will be sitting in my chair, TV in front, bar fridge on the left full with stubbies within reach, a plastic tube to the porta potty
and the Gameday Thread (melts) on the right
Pies by 8

Fun fact:

I understand what you’re trying to say, but you only get one first choice draft pick each year.
So to revise, Grundy and Stephenson are playing. De Goey is injured and Sier and McLarty were second rounders who will both appear this year.

I agree though that with the amount of top 20 picks we had, we didn’t nail them as well as we could of or if we knew the drafts were weak didn’t offer for trades

Very keen to see how Aish goes tonight. He was building beautfully over the preseason so I really hope his setback doesn't hold him back

Same Here. Had lot better Attitude and Content in AFLX and Intra Club. Hope he can Show he has got lot better since last season. The wet might help him.

Also Intrested in:

• Stephenson Debut
  • Moore Down Back
  • Cox and Grundy go IF Cox Plays
  • Murray can he give us the Drive from Defense we have Lacked

You know the Band Who Knew Too Much? One of the guys, Andy, is a Pies man.

They are friends of my sister.
Yep! Andy is a great Pies man and really top bloke. They are a fantastic band..seen them play heaps and i met my wife at one of their gigs! So they are dear to my hearthttps://youtu.be/_r2C5aE7uak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it continues to rain like this we can’t play Cox.

If they drop a tall due to conditions I'd rather see Out: Reid In: Brown

Cox is better at ground level than Reid and can play second fiddle in the ruck.

Regardless of personnel the weather is increasing my expectation of a good showing from the club since it plays into their strength in contested ball. My only concern is Tom Mitchell racking up another 40+ possessions.

Either way I'm happy that the footy is back!

Pies by 13!

The worst of the rain is meant to be around lunch time, clearing up for the evening.

Cox still have a big role to play, ruck work at stoppages important and if can jag a free or two when Frawley panics he has done his job.

I heard that worst be tonight so so I have no Idea what will happen

Rain could be gone by Tonight:

Screen_Shot_2018-03-24_at_12.36.22_PM.png

Fun fact:

And that my friend is why we are where we are, Hine has a lot to answer for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back