Game Day AFL Round 1 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Hawthorn(MCG – 7:25PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ll be sneaking looks at the game and this thread during Download Fest. Then watching the replay with a hangover tomorrow.

Just hoping it’s a good hair of the dog not a bad one.

Go Pies!!

Fun fact:

Since 2012 our only first choice draft picks playing in this game are Stephenson (who we don't know can play yet), Moore and Grundy. Those not playing include Kennedy, Broomhead, Freeman, Scharenberg, De Goey, Sier, Mclarty. Fantastic drafting.

Plus Adams Treloar Aish and Hoskin Elliot all first round picks traded in.

And De Goey is easily best 22.

McLarty was a second round pick just a year ago. Unfair to write him off.

Last edited:
Enough with the weather updates people let’s just smash them like we did in the 2011 Prelim.

My favourite game ever!

Go Pies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun fact:

Since 2012 our only first choice draft picks playing in this game are Stephenson (who we don't know can play yet), Moore and Grundy. Those not playing include Kennedy, Broomhead, Freeman, Scharenberg, De Goey, Sier, Mclarty. Fantastic drafting.
We know De Goey can play, Mclartys developing. Yeah silly post.

COME ON PIES LET'S DO THIS!

giphy.gif

I want to feel confident about tonight, but I have a feeling I am going to feel let down.
Hopefully I am wrong.
Please win.

Hawks have the Wood Over Us so Worried about that

Real 50/50 game. Slippery conditions could potentially help us with better midfield depth but it'll also bring their small forwards into the game.

Looks an ok side considering the outs through injury. Hope forward structure clicks. Really hoping WHE & Aish can step up and provide a link and some good delivery.
All the best from the west and Enjoy the game all,
and go the mighty woods.

Crap weather here, cyclone remnants on the way but the surf is pumping.

Real 50/50 game. Slippery conditions could potentially help us with better midfield depth but it'll also bring their small forwards into the game.

Like Rioli that could Carve us up in the Wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back