Game Day AFL Round 1 - Matchday Discussion Geelong@Collingwood (MCG – 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, sack Bucks, drop everyone, etc
Live in fantasy land
We are exposed
And will be useless all year
Lucky too make finals
But don’t deserve it
Pathetic
Research our history after grand finals

The only way is down

Again Again and Again

Pathetic

Reality in gear

They try to make it the De Goey show but I'm starting to think he can only dominate out of the goalsquare against really weak sides. He's not big and strong enough to have him one out in the goal square all day as if he's Plugger or something. Our forward set up is off. As great as De Goey looks when he's firing up forward, it's not the answer but Bucks leaves him there all day even if he's doing nothing like most of the night tonight.

The onl thing good about our forward line was Elliott. De Goey got a couple but wasn't effective.
I’m sorry, but last years prelim and gf tell other wise.

I’m sorry, but last years prelim and gf tell other wise.

So just put him at full forward and leave him there whether he's touching it or not? Without Adams and Sier we needed him to get it out of the middle but only very late did he go there as usual. If he's that good as a forward we shouldn't need to create a paddock around him, it throws the whole forward line out so he either needs to be playing a blinder or we're ****ed. He didn't look that great one out tonight, easily spoiled.

Greenwood needs to play as tagger.

Delivery and decisions making up forward was pretty ordinary.

This will be one we regret later, could be the difference between top 4 or even making top 8

I couldn't believe they went Brown over him tbh, not only as a tag option but as an aggressive type who brings grunt around the contest in a team who has a few ummm "metro's" in it and Adams absent.

So just put him at full forward and leave him there whether he's touching it or not? Without Adams and Sier we needed him to get it out of the middle but only very late did he go there as usual. If he's that good as a forward we shouldn't need to create a paddock around him, it throws the whole forward line out so he either needs to be playing a blinder or we're ******. He didn't look that great one out tonight, easily spoiled.
I like turtles

Geez you'd think we copped a 10 goal hiding.

We might be underestimating Geelong, they played pretty well, especially in the last when it was there to be won.

We'll bounce back, it's round 1. We need to do it quickly though, Tigers next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back