Game Day AFL Round 1 - Matchday Discussion Geelong@Collingwood (MCG – 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love making myself vegemite toast in the morning the day of a game re..

Ohhhh would you look at that.. an empty jar of vegemite I just turfed cause I can't be f scraping the rest of the s**t out.. gold for the ottoman though.

Have a wonderful day OT.

Enjoy your fig spread re.

View attachment 639145

As a matter of interest, what does the 're' at the end of a sentence mean?

I can't recall a Collingwood team with a more potent forward line, deeper midfield and bolstered defence in a long time. Geelong has been a bunny for us as well, not counting 2011 - erased. Pies by 30+.

Football Day

giphy.gif

In my humble opinion the team we have named is stronger than any team we had in the finals last season, hit them hard pies!
No doubt about this. Stronger on paper, anyway. Just hope they have the same attitude as our final's teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love making myself vegemite toast in the morning the day of a game re..

Ohhhh would you look at that.. an empty jar of vegemite I just turfed cause I can't be f scraping the rest of the s**t out.. gold for the ottoman though.

Have a wonderful day OT.

Enjoy your fig spread re.

View attachment 639145
Food of the gods.

Crocker named first emergency.. half my membership in the microwave. They wanna play these games with me.. no worries re.

I've f had it man.. that's it for me.

If Ben Crocker comes in as a late emergency, I'll wear Lynx Africa to the game.

I've absolutely had it!

Can someone please confirm for me here, I was on the phone to Ticketek an Indian guy named Jim asking him where I can sit for the game as I have 4 tickets in General Admission and he said it’s standing only is this correct?
Or will they be anywhere on level 4?
My friends might be pissed at me cos I purchased them and they have to stand all night. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back