Game Day AFL Round 1 - West Coast v Melbourne - Optus Stadium - March 22, 6:40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Spargo has a real issue judging how hard and far to kick a ******* football. Every field kick is too short or too long. Really bad decision to pick him today.

Just in case anyone needed a reminder...

Compare the ball movement of this game to the marsh games. I know the pressure wasnt there but we were moving the footy completely differently. Kicking short, switching, finding players in the corridor, we stop taking risks and go back into our shells the moment the opposition gets any advantage.

Good footage of Oliver cheating on the spread AFTER a kick-in turnover that was halved by Harmes.

We need a coach who punishes that s**t. So unfair that Goodwin cant be sacked this year. Or ubtil the end of next season as we'll have no money for a payout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to have no football honestly, how sad is that. :(
Thing is, I am and I know a bunch of other people are busting as gut to keep things going with all this Coronavirus bullshit going on and just look forward to seeing one game of footy and they play like the just want to kick the feet up for the rest of the year and play Fortnite (salary totally assured of course). It's a pretty s**t feeling tbh

Well, on the plus side if we'd played really well I would have thought we'd been robbed the opportunity to for a flag! Don;t have to worry about that at least :D

Thing is, I am and I know a bunch of other people are busting as gut to keep things going with all this Coronavirus bullshit going on and just look forward to seeing one game of footy and they play like the just want to kick the feet up for the rest of the year and play Fortnite (salary totally assured of course). It's a pretty s**t feeling tbh

I'd rather not go thru a season like last year again tbh. Completely lost interest by round 8, gave up watching games, never did I think I'd ever do that but it happened..would only check the scores ever so often or perhaps that evening, even on days I knew we were playing.... If we played that type of football again I can honestly say I might just give up footy for good. No point watching them.

The losing I can handle, its us playing such a s**t boring predictable brand of football that I can't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back