Game Day AFL Round 1 - West Coast v Melbourne - Optus Stadium - March 22, 6:40pm AEDT

Charlie_s123

Premium Platinum
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
We should legitimately think about playing 6 small forwards and kicking the ball along the ground inside 50
I think that game we won out of the blue against Hawthorn a few years back and in the last QTR Omac (I think) grubbered (accidentally of course) to Pedo who handballed off for to someone running past to put the nail in the coffin. It was slick.

We just need to perfect that grubber to the leading forward and we're set :tearsofjoy:

Sylvia Saint

Cancelled
May 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crusaders
Kosi should have had 4 goals. Love him already. Although, I also remember being similarly impressed with Spargo in his debut. Yuck.

Kinda glad we lost today. If we had won in style, then we'd always be wondering if coronavirus stopped us from breaking the drought. Pretty obvious it hasn't.

Charlie_s123

Premium Platinum
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Kosi should have had 4 goals. Love him already. Although, I also remember being similarly impressed with Spargo in his debut. Yuck.

Kinda glad we lost today. If we had won in style, then we'd always be wondering if coronavirus stopped us from breaking the drought. Pretty obvious it hasn't.
Kozzie's got a whole lot more tricks up his sleeve than Spargo.

Back