AFL Round 10: Greater Western Sydney v Essendon Saturday 7:25pm AEST @SS

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd reckon 60% of the supporters were for Essendon

GWS should play these games at Manuka where they get decent home crowds

at least 60%, that being generous to giants fans

spot on re manuka, they pack it out, drive 3 hours up and down the Hume, real passion down there, even when it’s so cold your nuts stick to the seat

So GWS need 9 from 12 to likely play finals.
I don't reckon they can.
Edit, actually probably only need 8 with their drawn match and eagles got in on 12 wins last year. So I reckon they can do that.

Adelaide away
Suns home
Lions away
Hawks home
Eagles away
Richmond home
Port Away
Saints home
Blues away
Adelaide home
Sydney home
Melbourne away
7 or 8 tough games there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big step conquered for the Bombers. Everyone lining up to pot the Giants but forgetting that two of the Bombers biggest faults - backing up a win, and playing away, were seen away tonight. Finals is still going to be hard especially with a torrid last month to finish the season but they are resembling a quite well structured and well drilled football side the last 2 weeks, the pressure they can apply is very good. Daniher and Hurley to come back in is kinda nice for them too.

What in particular isnt right?

Your forward line doesnt function. Cameron has gone backwards at a decent clip.

Your mids go MIA when it gets tough. Only Ward has a crack. Why? What's happened to shiel? Hopper...who?

The greatest list of young talent in afl history and its in danger of blowing up without a flag.

This has the potential to be the greatest fairytale premiership win in history. After 8 rounds we were down in the dumps. Now, we're on our way to finals and we'll be dangerous.

Goddard may get his movie yet.

Just checked the markets & yes, we are $2.00 favourites for the flag. Spewing I missed out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back