AFL Round 10: Greater Western Sydney v Essendon Saturday 7:25pm AEST @SS

Remove this Banner Ad

So? MMA is one of the fastest growing sports and fastest growing spectator sport. Because it is violent and the masses want violence. Even since the days of Rome when our ancestors were eating bread and drinking beer as the gladiators duked it out.

So sad what we have turned into these days, no wonder we are losing our lands to others.

Look, I'm a huge MMA fan. I'm just saying that if people are watching footy primarily for the biff, surely logic would say they'd just watch combat sports first up. If not, then maybe it's not actually what people want.

Look, I'm a huge MMA fan. I'm just saying that if people are watching footy primarily for the biff, surely logic would say they'd just watch combat sports first up. If not, then maybe it's not actually what people want.
People generally want the football from the 80s and early 90s. It is obvious.

AFL is killing itself due to politically correct pressure. Every real fan of AFL knows the game is way shitter compared to 20 years ago.

People generally want the football from the 80s and early 90s. It is obvious.

AFL is killing itself due to politically correct pressure. Every real fan of AFL knows the game is way shitter compared to 20 years ago.

Well, I know I'm only one person, but I actually prefer the game now as a spectacle more than ever, and I began watching in 1993.

So you think 2018 is better than 1998? Interesting opinion.

Yes.

The evolution of defensive tactics and workrate was long overdue, as was the focus on efficiency and just playing footy (ahead of macho bullshit). The fact that some find it so hard to come to terms with these changes goes to show how tactically primitive and dumb the game was for much of its existence.

Yes.

The evolution of defensive tactics and workrate was long overdue, as was the focus on efficiency and just playing footy (ahead of macho bullshit). The fact that some find it so hard to come to terms with these changes goes to show how tactically primitive and dumb the game was for much of its existence.

I understand your very soccer based opinion. You are the minority though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No there weren't. It wasn't even close

yes there were, and it’s never close
Where were you sitting?

not in the top of the cumberland, sinclair or m&a stands as they were all closed as usual. but downstairs the east wing was almost all bombers and more full than the members side of the ground, and the general admin section behind the goals at the away end was also more full than the whole two levels of the vincent Fairfax stand. don’t be so defensive, bombers out drew you 2:1 easily. but you only need to stand on the platform at Olympic to know that even without going

play that game in manuka and you win

maybe

not in the top of the cumberland, sinclair or m&a stands as they were all closed as usual. but downstairs the east wing was almost all bombers and more full than the members side of the ground, and the general admin section behind the goals at the away end was also more full than the whole two levels of the vincent Fairfax stand. don’t be so defensive, bombers out drew you 2:1 easily. but you only need to stand on the platform at Olympic to know that even without going

maybe
You weren't there. You googled the stadium but missed the clubs seating plan. The biggest stand is the members stand. Anyone who's ever been to the ground knows that.

Last edited:

maybe

So you are saying GWS only have 4000 real supporters and routinely have over 6000 opposition supporters turn up? lol idiot.

You weren't there. You googled the stadium but missed the clubs seating plan. The biggest stand is the members stand. Anyone who's ever been to the ground knows that.

wow sounds like you’ve never even been to a giants game. reckon I’ve been to more games at both the show ground and manuka than youve seen live anywhere in your life. the members side has far less seats. you should go one time and check it out, buy a membership. better still get down to canberra and support their team, they pack it out and actually outnumber the oppos. get your mum to drive but good luck getting a park in manuka or kingo

wow sounds like you’ve never even been to a giants game. reckon I’ve been to more games at both the show ground and manuka than youve seen live anywhere in your life. the members side has far less seats. you should go one time and check it out, buy a membership. better still get down to canberra and support their team, they pack it out and actually outnumber the oppos. get your mum to drive but good luck getting a park in manuka or kingo
Your lying. You couldn't possibly go to Spotless and not know the members stand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back