AFL Round 10: Greater Western Sydney v Essendon Saturday 7:25pm AEST @SS

Remove this Banner Ad

So you are pretending to like MMA, whilst simultaneously pretending you think lower violence in AFL is "Good". Maybe check whatever character you are pretending to be and get back to us bro.

I'm not pretending anything.

You're the gimmick poster playing a character here, trolling for reactions.

it’s the one with less seats and less patrons. you wouldn’t know that only watching on tv
You lied and you've been caught out. You named half a dozen stands and didn't mention the main one. Poor googling as well as dishonesty. Not hard to find the Giants seating plan.

You lied and you've been caught out. You named half a dozen stands and didn't mention the main one. Poor googling as well as dishonesty. Not hard to find the Giants seating plan.

fork out some cash mate and become a member and enjoy the facility on the western side of the ground with the your brethren, they needed you today, seriously outnumbered

We can debate semantics, but we were no where good enough, and either was our crowd. It's a generational project, but simply on numbers/results, we have gone backwards/sideways the past couple of months.

Full credit to Essendon, awesome performance and great to see Devon having an excellent game. Could never doubt his effort in orange, you guys have got a couple of stars with he and Saad :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must be devastated.

No worries, Lance Uppercut II.

Never got a tip wrong either, have you?

I’m not as one eyed as 80% of the posters on here. I’m rapt we won (and we deserved it as we were the better team all night) but if you want to dig up every incorrect prediction then you could be here for a long time. It’s funny how some turn into the ultimate experts after the fact.

Sad because those top draft picks could've gone to real clubs instead.
They will, a lot of GWS players re-signed because of multiple premierships just around the corner. Watch them start asking for trades home when contract negotiations next arise.

Crowd numbers are always a laugh for GWS home games, except when they get packed out by playing Swans, but a Sydney based Bombers mate was there last night and reckons 40% of the crowd was Bombers supporters. He works in Sydney and says free tickets are readily available to GWS games so not sure what their real supporter base size is.

Look forward to watching the game.

My tip, AFL get Clarko up there, can't allow the greatest list ever assembled and several hundred million go down the toilet. The massive AFL start up concessions have made a few people look better than they are, can SOS actually recruit? can Cameron actually coach?

They will, a lot of GWS players re-signed because of multiple premierships just around the corner. Watch them start asking for trades home when contract negotiations next arise.

Crowd numbers are always a laugh for GWS home games, except when they get packed out by playing Swans, but a Sydney based Bombers mate was there last night and reckons 40% of the crowd was Bombers supporters. He works in Sydney and says free tickets are readily available to GWS games so not sure what their real supporter base size is.

Look forward to watching the game.

My tip, AFL get Clarko up there, can't allow the greatest list ever assembled and several hundred million go down the toilet. The massive AFL start up concessions have made a few people look better than they are, can SOS actually recruit? can Cameron actually coach?
That's nonsense. To believe that you'd have to believe the players chose to beleive BF and the lunatic fringe of the press. The club certainly never said multiple premiership are on the way.

No worries, Lance Uppercut II.

Never got a tip wrong either, have you?

I’m not as one eyed as 80% of the posters on here. I’m rapt we won (and we deserved it as we were the better team all night) but if you want to dig up every incorrect prediction then you could be here for a long time. It’s funny how some turn into the ultimate experts after the fact.
Oh you are one eyed.

It's always doom and gloom, and anyone that sees any positives at all is just an ignorant fanboy in your one eye.

That's nonsense. To believe that you'd have to believe the players chose to beleive BF and the lunatic fringe of the press. The club certainly never said multiple premiership are on the way.
They never said it publicly
But it was the behind the scenes feeling
A dynasty was going to occur out West

We can debate semantics, but we were no where good enough, and either was our crowd. It's a generational project, but simply on numbers/results, we have gone backwards/sideways the past couple of months.

Full credit to Essendon, awesome performance and great to see Devon having an excellent game. Could never doubt his effort in orange, you guys have got a couple of stars with he and Saad :thumbsu:
Agree with both. Bombers were too good. The crowd was disappointing. On A Saturday night I expected upwards of 15k. Small consolation was they were loud and involved in the game. Those that did go were the hardcore supporters I think, and that core has risen a couple of k from last year.

You guy self sabotaged when you resigned Leon
The board must have thought the players could win with any old coach in charge.

You guys can play it down all u like but the board and fans had all pencilled in a flag or two by now with your list
In your imagination.

I must be missing something here.

Is he rage posting so much he’s actually disputing where you are?
Correct :D

Apparently I'm lying about where I am so as to somehow avoid a gameday thread, despite the fact we were winning the whole time and he was melting already.

It is all time elite melt territory, surely

Not sure if you remember all the way back to 2011 but the WAY Graeme Allan spoke is partly why people think such things about GWS. The actual video of him saying it so confidently is better but don't know if that is still around.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/gws-hope-of-winning-flag-by-2016-20110701-1gtma.html

Greater Western Sydney football manager Graeme Allan has boldly forecast an AFL premiership for the new team by 2015-16.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back