Game Day AFL Round 10 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Sydney(SCG - 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep.. 3 course dinner in a corp box.. just polishing off my morten bay bug for dinner re.. then lobbing a creme broulet in my gob to polish it off and ****.
Happy with my aged rib eye tonight, not a fan of bug.

We are playing a few guys who have hardly played in the past year.... Wells, Madgen and Wills. Mayne and WHE haven't played many this year either due to their respective injuries.

And we look week overhead at both ends of the ground. Sydney will own the air tonight. I'm really not looking forward to Buddy/Reid/Heeney/Parker with no Moore or Langdon...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon we'll get rolled tonight. Too many big outs.

More than happy to be wrong, though.

Touching tribute fella. I think they still have the old fitzroy board. Maybe you can post over there....

Seriously???

You do know that South Melbourne and Fitzroy were different football teams?

We will lose it on our own accord and not due to injuries.
Silly to suggest injuries play no role if we lose. We are missing seven best 22 players-two of them key position and Moore in All Australian form. All of the others are top drawer players and match winners-DeGoey, Elliott and Adams. Langdon one of the leagues best intercept marks and Varcoe a heart and soul player.

Huge test for us with so many stars out.I don’t know who’s going to play on Franklin,he always kills us no matter who plays on him.I’m most interested to see how Wells goes tonight.He could be a weapon for us if he gets his fitness back to a reasonable shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back