Game Day AFL Round 10- Matchday Discussion Sydney@Collingwood(Gabba- 5:40PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daicos stood up after dropping off in recent weeks, in what has been a pretty good for him. I take my hat off to him.

What a goal by Daicos.

I have missed some of the game. What did Treloar do? Don't tell me it's another hammy.

I also hope Quaynor is alright. Didn't look like much and he didn't look like in extreme pain. Was surprised he was stretchered off. Hopefully not too bad.

Looks like a hamstring for AT and bad ankle for IQ.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh the premiership's a cakewalk for the good old Collingwood.

I think this club could have 2 season ending injuries, stumbling, tripping, and would be 50/50 to lose an actual cakewalk.

However. They won the game, they didn't keel over, and godd**n they look fired up. This is the weirdest season ever!

Every time we have a battle over s
Buckley must be cursing Daicos was best on ground. 100% he was on the chopping block.

Were you able to read Buckley’s lips when it went to him after the goal?

I’m pretty sure he said something highly positive like bark, he’s a good player. Or something along those lines.

I still can’t understand how daicos hasn’t had more game time given to him. The kid is going to be one of our best players in a year or 2. He’s silky, has kicked several lovely goals, uses the ball well most of the time.

He just needs to be played and used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back