Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Pies going to win the flag this year
Nope.

I’m tipping they reach a grand final, look good but still lose. I’m voting with my heart here obviously but that would be huge for us habitual lurkers

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
In a canter ... if you add Moore to this game, all of a sudden Sam Reid isn't getting his hands to it as easily/at all, and as it is, the only reason Sydney are in the game is the Pies goal kicking.

Have only seen the last 30 mins or so but I guess they’re doing a full on Dees impression in this one. Poor goal kicking, terrible I50 efficiency, etc.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Have only seen the last 30 mins or so but I guess they’re doing a full on Dees impression in this one. Poor goal kicking, terrible I50 efficiency, etc.
Pretty much what they've been doing all game, so its an accurate snap shot.

My money is still on Collingwood tho, they'll be able to do enough to pull the lead back, and then put enough of a margin into them.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Pretty much what they've been doing all game, so its an accurate snap shot.

My money is still on Collingwood tho, they'll be able to do enough to pull the lead back, and then put enough of a margin into them.
I’m vaguely still tipping Sydney on this one. They are nowhere near the better team, but they still have the ability to make a hardcore grind an absolute grind. This game has basically been played on their terms so far. They’ve kept it gritty

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Pies going to win the flag this year
No-one has any idea at this time of year. The team that generally wins is the team in form in September with the healthiest list. That’s three months away. Anything can happen in the mean time. See how good the Pies look without Grundy if he goes down.

Back