AFL Round 10: Richmond v St Kilda Saturday 1:45pm AEST @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

You should jump on the Tigers thread and see fellow supporters losing their s**t.
Conspiracy theories abound. Some embarrassing supporters calling for our players heads. Fair dinkum I never thought we had so many front runners.
They actually believe tha afl is deliberately conspiring against us.
This was never going to be an easy game and as expected the saints took it right up to us.

Good teams can be ordinary and still win, its what makes them good. Some people dont actually understand how this game works.

s**t teams have won games against the good sides before (see RichFreo 2017 @ the G), thankfully it didnt happen today!

But hey, I would really hate to be in their/your position, you poor bastards!!!

You should jump on the Tigers thread and see fellow supporters losing their s**t.
Conspiracy theories abound. Some embarrassing supporters calling for our players heads. Fair dinkum I never thought we had so many front runners.
This was never going to be an easy game and as expected the saints took it right up to us.
Mate put a sock in it you’ve been thread banned for the crap you dribble

ok im coming across.

Poor Richmond.

How dare the AFL schedule a 6 day break off a flight across the country.

Oh wait, the Eagles do it all year...

Soft utensils
No issues with that, its the 2 key players down for most of the game after that which made it an impressive win.

2 men down all day, off a 6 day break and travel from Perth.

Good win regardless of the margin or quality of the opponent.

Glad to see my boys dig deep and find something - could’ve easily crumbled in that 3rd quarter.

Nah.. no chance of a loss here. VS the Saints you just have to turn up. You could have put an AUSKICK team out there today and still won.

No issues with that, its the 2 key players down for most of the game after that which made it an impressive win.

I'm referring to the interview highlighting the travel and 6 day break after the game.

It's a national comp and Richmond only do it twice a year at the most.
Harden up Richmond.

They never discuss it with the Eagles or dockers.

Usual VFL s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get why all you Richmond supporters are so impressed by this win? 2 men down and the 6 days, return from Perth, blah blah... but seriously look at the opposition. What am I missing here. I'd say it was a good win, but not impressive at all. St Kilda are pathetic.

I don't get why all you Richmond supporters are so impressed by this win? 2 men down and the 6 days, return from Perth, blah blah... but seriously look at the opposition. What am I missing here. I'd say it was a good win, but not impressive at all. St Kilda are pathetic.
Why do you care? your little team wasn't much chop!

Feisty effort by the young Saints, further exposed some weaknesses after the Eagles last week. Need to repeat in the next fortnight.

Because St Kilda played well today.

Kinda obvious.

Say what you want about our season, but we certainly weren't pathetic today. Still think we have a good basis to work with in the future just have to be patient as we continue to play the younger guys.

That medal has been around for yonks. Not sure what it’s for thouh
Ian Stewart medal - won 2 brownlows and a premiership at the Saints and a brownlow and 2(?)premierships at Richmond, Team of the Century, Hall of Fame - one of the greatest midfielders ever. Lovely bloke, champion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back