AFL Round 10: Richmond v St Kilda Saturday 1:45pm AEST @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would have know Richmond supporters were as soft as their team.
Still hurting from the butt reaming you got last week from the Eagles?

Ooohh that's why the plane trip was so hard.
Arse holes are still hurting lol
You should improve your vocabulary skills, if you are interested in people taking you seriously..

Yes the Tigers fans are in a bad place. Premiers in 2017 and sitting a game clear in second with a great percentage. Bad Times.

The jealous Richmond hating crowd is just brilliant. Being hated for all the right reasons , being hated for being the best. Just how it used to be.

Keep those tears flowing Richmond haters. We love it.
Just let me know in a few years time when I need to buy a "Save our Skins" membership again when all your supporters jump off the bandwagon again.;)

Just let me know in a few years time when I need to buy a "Save our Skins" membership again when all your supporters jump off the bandwagon again.;)
In the meantime - any win is a good win, you can't play at your peak all the time. Good effort Sainters.
Well done Tiges.
At least we saved ourselves. We didn't need handouts from the AFL.

Got away with it today. After Riewoldt went off Caddy stepped up.
Question remains do the Tigers need another key forward or can they still play the same gameplan?

this is heart breaking for the saints after three decent quarters
Given what we have seen this year it's kind of expected. To thier credit they did play better than was has been presented the last 9 weeks.

Wow Hardwick is salty af about the score review

Why you never complain about score reviews that give your team an advantage Damien?

Because we never get a score review that gives us an advantage. Fact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given what we have seen this year it's kind of expected. To thier credit they did play better than was has been presented the last 9 weeks.
I didn't go to the game today - those on BF who know me know that I go to most games with my niece who is a Saints fan.
She didn't want to go today which is a shame.
Don't lose heart Sainters, I know it's tough going back to accepting "honorable losses" again when at the start of the season there was so much hope and expectation of playing finals.
We'll be back supporting the Saints in two weeks time against the Swans.
I was joking with the Tiger supporters about "Save our Skins" memberships - the Saints are a much tougher breed of supporters.
It is important that Saints supporters continue to show up in numbers and not give the AFL any excuse to decide on the future of your club.
Love my Magpies - but go Sainters!

Got away with it today. After Riewoldt went off Caddy stepped up.
Question remains do the Tigers need another key forward or can they still play the same gameplan?

It will be interesting to see if they (Richmond) can fit in Lynch next year... Having two quality talls in that team would be impressive.

The *thing* about Richmond at the moment, which a lot of detractors don't get, is that they are still in first/second gear. In another 9 to 10 rounds I expect them to really start firing.

For me this was a disappointing game to watch, I do like to watch both teams play normally. And I don't understand why the Saints are playing like they are. I actually believe they do have considerable talent.

Carlisle should get 3 to 4 weeks.

Wow Hardwick is salty af about the score review

Why you never complain about score reviews that give your team an advantage Damien?

and when does that happen?

Seriously....when was the last time a close score review went our way?

It will be interesting to see if they (Richmond) can fit in Lynch next year... Having two quality talls in that team would be impressive.

The *thing* about Richmond at the moment, which a lot of detractors don't get, is that they are still in first/second gear. In another 9 to 10 rounds I expect them to really start firing.

For me this was a disappointing game to watch, I do like to watch both teams play normally. And I don't understand why the Saints are playing like they are. I actually believe they do have considerable talent.

Carlisle should get 3 to 4 weeks.

Totally agree were no way near our best, but as you said people forgetting that, think that's it from us plenty of upside to go and improving.Still tho after breake hard block comes need to be firing alot of tired boys.

Very flat today as we have been the last few weeks however with 2 men down, no recognized tall fwd and 2 goals down in the 3rd it was looking dire. To finish with all the running and win by 5 goals albeit against poor opposition was a good win. Dust ourselves off and get ready for Dreamtime, great games by caddy, vlausy and cotch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back