AFL Round 11: Adelaide v Greater Western Sydney Sunday 4:40pm AEST @AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Every one has a player that they hate. Jeremy Cameron is mine, no doubt he's a good footballer , but he is so far up himself that he aggravates me, the worst thing about him is he's a swollen headed bit of rubbish, he always turns his back and walks to take his shot like the sun shines out of his arse,
even when someone may get into a better position he'll have a shot anyway, he is easy to really dislike.

Like Lethal said to Peter Hudson , " don't call for the ball, I can kick me own goals !"

But as far as Adelaide goes , they look like a side who never made the grade last year, grand finalists ??? Really?

They tried but disappointing and out of touch completely.

Giants aren't much chop, but they held on, they did well , except for Cameron who, if he kicked 100 goals for the day , he's still a swollen headed creep.

Yes lost money on tipping , ha ha ha ha !!!
Do you know who Toby Greene is?

Called play on 1st, then changed his mind because of the crowd.
FARCICAL

WA! SA ! the umpires are always fazed by the crowd . But crikey they miss lots of frees, and you can pick different games and different umpires, that spoil a contest, Adelaide game today , lots of packs let to go on and on and on!!!Looks bloody awful!
Well done Giants, good day challenged but gutsy win .

Every one has a player that they hate. Jeremy Cameron is mine, no doubt he's a good footballer , but he is so far up himself that he aggravates me, the worst thing about him is he's a swollen headed bit of rubbish, he always turns his back and walks to take his shot like the sun shines out of his arse,
even when someone may get into a better position he'll have a shot anyway, he is easy to really dislike.

Like Lethal said to Peter Hudson , " don't call for the ball, I can kick me own goals !"

But as far as Adelaide goes , they look like a side who never made the grade last year, grand finalists ??? Really?

They tried but disappointing and out of touch completely.

Giants aren't much chop, but they held on, they did well , except for Cameron who, if he kicked 100 goals for the day , he's still a swollen headed creep.

Yes lost money on tipping , ha ha ha ha !!!
You're just sore because your lot haven't beaten us since 2014. Back to Spotless this year you must be a bit nervous?

Third biggest attendance for the weekend. Saints must dream of getting 40,000 to a game.
We do have 9 other clubs to compete with AND we were in the competition when it started. It must be so tough having the ex players in the media who fap and fawn over how good a team you guys are but when push comes to shove you guys sh1t yourselves. If your club had any idea, any idea at all, you’d have a decent captain. Maybe all those ladies who used to take their knitting to footy park are part of the Taylor walker fan club? Anyway pyke is looking almost as bad as Richardson, no plan b and goes to water when there is a bit of pressure on the team.

Good boys Giants.

Real man tears in Cameron’s eyes at the end of the game, none of that crocodile s**t. He shared the bench with the boys, and was there with them through that game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate you are the only one in this thread acting childish lmao, stop embarrasing yourself honestly.
d523c8cd72c756ea1e26b0bfd623a949.gif

You're just sore because your lot haven't beaten us since 2014. Back to Spotless this year you must be a bit nervous?

Terrified !!!!!!! We're nearly as bad as you, and its a home game for your mob, but Adelaide they haven't changed much from last years pathetic GF, although they tried to get you guys, you did well, I can't help it about J. Cameron he really has his own head up his own bum!

But that ex Collingwood defender and the dark headed bloke no. 5 ?? I've forgotten his name, they saved you. Eddie nearly got ya though!

We do have 9 other clubs to compete with AND we were in the competition when it started. It must be so tough having the ex players in the media who fap and fawn over how good a team you guys are but when push comes to shove you guys sh1t yourselves. If your club had any idea, any idea at all, you’d have a decent captain. Maybe all those ladies who used to take their knitting to footy park are part of the Taylor walker fan club? Anyway pyke is looking almost as bad as Richardson, no plan b and goes to water when there is a bit of pressure on the team.

Saints, North and Bulldogs fighting to move to Tasmania, no doubt.

Now that’s the giants footy we all know & love to watch. Good to see the guns like Kelly, Shiel & Whitfield shine, with the support cast of Hopper & Taranto giving good support.

Crows have got some average soldiers lacking serious polish. McKay, CEY, Gibson aren’t taking them anywhere.

You are having a go at Walker when he wasn't even playing?

Melbourne has 5 times the population and 5 times the teams that Adelaide has. You should have the same crowds turn up.

You are having a go at Walker when he wasn't even playing?

Melbourne has 5 times the population and 5 times the teams that Adelaide has. You should have the same crowds turn up.
Melbourne teams love criticizing the teams outside Melbourne whilst simultaneously wishing they had that level of support.

They think if they shift the blame long enough it won't be them moving to Tasmania.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back