AFL Round 11: Adelaide v Greater Western Sydney Sunday 4:40pm AEST @AO

Remove this Banner Ad

You are having a go at Walker when he wasn't even playing?

Melbourne has 5 times the population and 5 times the teams that Adelaide has. You should have the same crowds turn up.
Just stating that your club has no leadership what so ever. You e almost turned into port with the power stance and then the silent stare last week. Should focus on playing footy and not worry about looking tough

That’s rich coming from a club that has 10 members and can’t get more than 12,000 to a home game

Yeah with 10 members we still got more money in 5 years than the saints existence. See how much it matters to reality? Have you got your Hobart holiday home lined up yet ?

We had more money poured into us in the last 5 years than the saints ever made in their life time. Not going to happen bro. You should sign up the petition to rehire Ross Lyon to save your club from Tasmania.
Do you realize that an afl team isn’t about making money? Of course you don’t. Look at your club and then how your team plays. I’m sure you have no idea at all about afl. Can you even spell Sherrin without spellcheck?

Do you realize that an afl team isn’t about making money? Of course you don’t. Look at your club and then how your team plays. I’m sure you have no idea at all about afl. Can you even spell Sherrin without spellcheck?
Yeah tell Fitzroy supporters that Einstein.
giphy.gif

Just stating that your club has no leadership what so ever. You e almost turned into port with the power stance and then the silent stare last week. Should focus on playing footy and not worry about looking tough

Given that our captain and 2 vice captains weren't playing and the stand in captain and most experienced player apart from Gibbs were off injured you could rightly state that we lacked some leadership tonight. It showed in some of the decision making. Disagree that the club has no leadership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given that our captain and 2 vice captains weren't playing and the stand in captain and most experienced player apart from Gibbs were off injured you could rightly state that we lacked some leadership tonight. It showed in some of the decision making. Disagree that the club has no leadership.
I am also pointing to the fact that it seems pyke doesn’t have many counter actions when things don’t go right, like Richardson, maybe not as bad because he actually has some talent to work with

Very very good game of footy to close out the weekend after 7 other ordinary games (hawks / port excused). Just as i was thinking of wiping the Giants this year, very impressive.

Hopefully two good games next week

Geel vs North

And

Coll vs Mel

Should be interesting to see who wins, and hopefully close games

If you do some research you’ll find out what a travesty that was back then. But hey seriously you should think about changing that username
Yeah I used to support Fitzroy so I probably know more about it than you've ever forgotten about your boring life. Pretending an AFL team isn't about money is ridiculous. We get money now not because we have a massive supporter base but because we have the support of the AFL. And we will continue to do so for at least the next 30 years because we are ONE team in a two team town. You are one team in a 10 team state and one of your teams is going to Tasmania in the next years. So say goodbye.

Yeah I used to support Fitzroy so I probably know more about it than you've ever forgotten about your boring life. Pretending an AFL team isn't about money is ridiculous. We get money now not because we have a massive supporter base but because we have the support of the AFL. And we will continue to do so for at least the next 30 years because we are ONE team in a two team town. You are one team in a 10 team state and one of your teams is going to Tasmania in the next years. So say goodbye.

Which one? Prior to this year would have bet the house on north. Now I’m not so sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back