AFL round 11: Collingwood Vs Fremantle Sunday 3:20 AEST @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

There is nothing remotely positive about that game from a Freo perspective. They didn't even try and win it.

Like most games it was utterly painful to watch.

Why do their fans accept this? It is truly baffling. I genuinely don't understand it.

I don't like WC a great deal but there is no doubt in my mind their fans and administration wouldn't stand for this brand of football. Lyon would have been sacked 12 months ago if in the same situation.
I don’t accept it as a fan but please don’t compare us to an organisation that decided juicing up their players to the point that some are now either head ****ed or similar was more important than losing. You want to talk about an administration that is still there today as the same one that accepted that the coach was ok when Ben Cousins looked him in the eye and said I am not on drugs.
That CEO is still there, so stop rambling about WCE wouldn’t accept it as they have the history of putting their position on the ladder way in front of their players well being

I don’t accept it as a fan but please don’t compare us to an organisation that decided juicing up their players to the point that some are now either head ****** or similar was more important than losing. You want to talk about an administration that is still there today as the same one that accepted that the coach was ok when Ben Cousins looked him in the eye and said I am not on drugs.
That CEO is still there, so stop rambling about WCE wouldn’t accept it as they have the history of putting their position on the ladder way in front of their players well being
Doesn't mean that Freo have to re-sign Harley Bennell.
Cut your losses...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back