AFL Round 11: Hawthorn v Port Adelaide Saturday 2:10pm AEST @UTAS

Remove this Banner Ad

He blew the whistle mighty quick to make sure he couldn't pay it. Almost as suspicious as a goal umpire with a clear line of sight calling a behind for a ball that had cleared the line by 30cm before being touched.
Must be exhausting, coming up with all these conspiracies and agendas.

I hope youre right

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Port recruited on the basis of their list being good enough to win a premiership this season. Let that sink in for a second.

Not really. Gunston should have been kicking from the goal square directly in front when they paid the deliberate rushed behind. Why was he put on that angle on the boundary line???
It's where the ball crosses the line

Port recruited on the basis of their list being good enough to win a premiership this season. Let that sink in for a second.
So did Essendon, point?

It's where the ball crosses the line
Im bot to sure.
When the rule was 1st introduced it was if your caught deliberate your given an extra kick fron 15m out.

It seems like the deliberate out of bounds free was paid not the deliberate rushed.

Rushed = goal square
OOB = from the position the ball crosses the line.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kicked a great goal when the game was on the line and was terrific in the contest when it mattered.

If 50% of the Port team played with his desire, you would have won the game.

False he kicked a goal 20mins into the second quarter.

When the game was on the line he kicked it on the full from a 45 degree angle. It’s actually harder to kick on the full than it is to get a goal from there...but it was Impey so it didn’t surprise me in the slightest.

Lost us the final against West Coast last year with two clangers straight to eagles players and from every game I’ve seen this year, he is slightly slightly better than what he was with us but is a guarantee for 2-3 goals conceded from howling changers every game. M

I’m glad impey is playing well. Port wanted to keep him. But helped him out because of his situation

Nice post. I work with someone who is very close to Jarman and his choice to leave had nothing to do with Port and everything to do with his family situation. He has been very good for us so far but I reckon he still holds a lot of respect for Port Adelaide.

Impey still as big of a spud as when he left.

Saved probably one of his worst games of the year, for his old club, but Hawthorn fans have been very happy with him as a recruit. Seems to play with a lot of heart, and way more skilful than port fans led us to believe he would be. Looking forward to see what he can do if he builds a bigger a tank.

False he kicked a goal 20mins into the second quarter.

When the game was on the line he kicked it on the full from a 45 degree angle. It’s actually harder to kick on the full than it is to get a goal from there...but it was Impey so it didn’t surprise me in the slightest.

Lost us the final against West Coast last year with two clangers straight to eagles players and from every game I’ve seen this year, he is slightly slightly better than what he was with us but is a guarantee for 2-3 goals conceded from howling changers every game. M
Haven’t seen a melt this big since a certain crows fan during last weeks game

Go have a beer mate. You’re throwing a tanty

That your club is off with the fairies.

They lost a game by three points to a team that your mob only beat by 13. A team that has only lost something like 3 games there out of the last 30.

Furthermore Sicily didn't play against Richmond, and given how many inside 50s he repelled, I'd say Port would have done us much more comfortably than Richmond did if Sicily wasn't playing. Hawthorn also lost by a couple of kicks to the ladder leaders last week. The gap between all the top 10 teams have never been closer. If things click for Port at the right time they can still be there at the pointy end of the season.

Nice post. I work with someone who is very close to Jarman and his choice to leave had nothing to do with Port and everything to do with his family situation. He has been very good for us so far but I reckon he still holds a lot of respect for Port Adelaide.
players still love him as well. When he did the late hit on bonner, Hombsch gave him the friendliest token remonstration i have ever seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back