Game Day AFL Round 11 - Matchday Discussion Fremantle@Collingwood(MCG – 3:20PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon we laid about 10 tackles in that last quarter. Pretty weak effort finish. They kicked 5 goals in three quarters and then 7 in the last when down by nearly 100 points

This last QTR might be the difference between 8th and 9th.
Never had any effect on our placing.
A win had us in 7th and still does....the difference may be down the track as we could have jumped ahead of Swans on percentage which could have seen us jump 2 places if they lost in a round where we won.
Our best attacking effort for a few years, but a bit lax in defence late.
I'm still going to drink a hearty toast.
great to see our debutante rip it up. Is he still eligible for Rising Star?

A win had us in 7th and still does....the difference may be down the track as we could have jumped ahead of Swans on percentage which could have seen us jump 2 places if they lost in a round where we won.

He is about 4 years too old.

Think he is to old.
Stand to be corrected.

Scharenberg has been brilliant today, yes his kicks were intercepted but he had no choice but to try and clear it long, he had no other option.
Yes he did, go down the line when nothing on. Not bagging him, has been a star for us but he did cost us those two goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To all those complaing about a few junk time goals to freo, I would much rather us loose a few point in percentage that loose another player to a season ending injury. We’re not a good enough team at the moment to keep piling on goals while in second gear, so I’m happy for us to relax a bit and not go in too hard when the games in the bag.

Yes he did, go down the line when nothing on. Not bagging him, has been a star for us but he did cost us those two goals
No he didn’t, whoever let the ball get into that position before Shaz go to it cost us those goals. There was nothing else Shaz could have done.

I was referring to seasons end...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back