AFL Round 11: Sydney v Carlton Friday 7:50pm AEST @SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem with Carlton as a side to watch isn’t that they’re a bad team but they play such a boring style of football.

It helped ensure they were competitive this match and that would keep their fans happy but for neutrals it’s a real snooze and one reason why TV ratings have dropped right off.

The problem with Carlton as a side to watch isn’t that they’re a bad team but they play such a boring style of football.

It helped ensure they were competitive this match and that would keep their fans happy but for neutrals it’s a real snooze and one reason why TV ratings have dropped right off.
Tv ratings dropped off, because the quality of the games these days are rubbish, not just Carlton games. 18 teams too many. Too many VFL players
getting games.GWS and Gold Coast have ruined the competition.

Daisy was trying his best to finish his old man Mick's unfinished business of utter destruction of Carlton.

Blues try , can't kick , bad passes around the ground, as was mentioned , goal kicking coaches , but not just Carlton every bloody club in the AFL. Kicking is woeful folks, these days . But there is hope , where is Casbolt the best pack mark I 've seen for a long time, he improved his kickong .
CARLTON HAD CHANCES TO KICK 3 GOALS IN THE THIRD, AND MISSED.

Goals help your score, yes, but also they help your confidence there is something big coming out of Carlton to maybe put them back up as a super club .

Its a bit of a way off yet , a year or two , but potential is spewing out of that club like volcano lava.

If they start to heavily practice simple foot skills , I mean really train up on kicking and precision they are, with the kids they've got , going to be really big again I think.

But seriously footballers these days don't practice precision kicking and goal kicking enough. NO WHERE NEAR ENOUGH.
Well they mustn't be practising, because the kicking many times from all clubs is terrible?

Off the foot badly! Created about three missed goals my club should have kicked, last weekend. We lost by about that amount.
Plus turn overs by foot.

But you know what, the Eagles top of the ladder, turned over a couple by foot that were as bloody disgraceful , they are a good side no worries, but gee they got to look at kicking like the other 17 clubs have to..

Bad kick, one missed goal, one turnover , the game can change in an instant.

Something is wrong with AFL senior footballers kicking, and it is an epidemic right now.

But kicking for score is the worst I can remember it.

This year and tell me if you disagree, but I have never seen so many around the ground turn overs, and lack of kicking thinking , by that I mean the neat little short pass over a head to your team mate, how many time this year has the opposition marked it!

What is going on ???
We do actually still kick the thing now don't we????? Or are we handballers and throwers.

Carlton had a crack tonight let’s be fair , Sydney played a lot of boring batshit footy tonight
The swans often do play a boring style of footy, but sadly for the rest of us, it works well as a game style.

The swans often do play a boring style of footy, but sadly for the rest of us, it works well as a game style.

Agree this year has been pretty average from Sydney in terms of style

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that means it is a certainty you are not a player...

4 wins out of our last 21 games mate - the straws are disappearing.
Are you attempting to judge my character based on a text based forum discussion?

You let us worry about our win loss ratio, without the QOL bonus you guys won't be winning a flag again in my lifetime.

Are you attempting to judge my character based on a text based forum discussion?

You let us worry about our win loss ratio, without the QOL bonus you guys won't be winning a flag again in my lifetime.

Not sure what QOL bonus is - please let me know - but I leave this here without comment - last 50 games - NOTE: doesnt include tonight
upload_2018-6-1_23-49-39.png

Obviously not pivotal to the score, but pivotal to thousands of people betting on the game. Most people might not care about that - rightly - but it’s nevertheless part of the conversation.

FWIW, the approximate over/under total for this game was around 150 points - so that last goal made a difference of millions of dollars one way or the other.

I actually benefitted from it, but it wasn’t right. Should’ve been play on and no score. Plus the umpire doesn’t need to coach him, just blow the whistle when he does something wrong.
You can tell when he kicked it, the ump just stood there thinking whay he should do and just said :f@#$ it,its knock off

We are average - how would you describe your side?

cola - was gone 3 years ago. Who is tippet? What did you think of the the stats I posted?

You have had more elite draft picks than any established side. Maybe see if you can cheat the crap out of the salary cap again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back