AFL Round 11: West Coast v St Kilda Saturday 8:10pm AEST @OS

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done West Coast for holding on against a bottom 4 team with a 25-11 free kick count in your favour, #pretenders

So good to see you admit your problems being a bottom 4 team. Usually it's the first step to fixing them but in the saints case it won't work lol

Yeah thats why there on the bottom of the ladder

FMD what logic is that

u cant argue the fact that u can not play the G the same way u play at home
You mean like every non WA team has a worse record when they play here? That is the dumbest argument ever. Delete your account and give yourself an uppercut.

The Saints regularly seem to give us a red hot go at Perth, even if just for a half or quarter. And game before the bye with some sore bodies and lessened loads, definitely not a game to take lightly. That loss will come eventually.

11 Saints had 20+ disposals

I feel like I say it every week, but it must be frustrating supporting the Saints. Break your heart again and again.
No, my heart isn't broken. I'm proud of the teams effort.
Now give me the heads of tonight's umpires and you will see brokeness.
Baseball bat style broken, ala The Untouchables.

No, my heart isn't broken. I'm proud of the teams effort.
Now give me the heads of tonight's umpires and you will see brokeness.
Baseball bat style broken, ala The Untouchables.

There are counselling sessions for your sort of anger.
You should enjoy the game more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get your hand off it mate, Richmond have won 14 in a row at the MCG. I know who I would have my money if they faced West Coast in Melbourne.

Well if they play as badly as they did vs Carlton and the Saints, we are a chance

I'm not even watching tonight and I know West Coast are getting the rub of the green it's just standard and always has been.

Numbers unlike umpires in Western Australia don't lie

Didn't watch the game but based on the current posts I'm clearly Nostradamus here.

West coast are so blandly predictable in getting jockeyed by the umps it's pathetic. Check the free kick differential stats for the last ten years and it tells you all you need to know and nothing the hand wringing of WA denial artists can deny.

Eagles are pretenders. Scraped past Carlton and St Kilda, latter with the help of the umpires (fmd that last Eagles attack, Kennedy was tackled, dropped the ball and umps called play on), they will be found out in the back half of the season.

Eagles are pretenders. Scraped past Carlton and St Kilda, latter with the help of the umpires (fmd that last Eagles attack, Kennedy was tackled, dropped the ball and umps called play on), they will be found out in the back half of the season.

Lol.
Walls: Eagles will finish last
Vic media: Eagles can't win in Melbourne, can't win on the road

Wanting to join the fails are you?

Who aren't pretenders at the moment? Tigers and who else?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back