AFL Round 11: Western Bulldogs v Melbourne Saturday 1:45pm AEST @ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne have all the right pieces in the right places to seriously contend.

Hogan really is the Hulk. Despite all the trends in the game, you still build a serious team around a CHF and he's the best in the business at the moment.

Melbourne have all the right pieces in the right places to seriously contend.

Hogan really is the Hulk. Despite all the trends in the game, you still build a serious team around a CHF and he's the best in the business at the moment.

Poor buggers have lost Lever. You would love some luck on injury front like tigers had last year but Dees will do it tougher to win from here without main interceptor.

Got the win for Nathan. Happy with that. Looking forward to QB.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey does it feel good to say that they are pretty good and better than you hoped that you can joke about a win..

not sure I like it but you guys deserve it..
As a Melbourne supporter Im still worried it could all collapse at anytime.

However clearances have been one of our strengths and the Bulldogs killed us in that part of the game. That is what makes the 50 point win feel more impressive imo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So they aren't wearing the indigenous jumper just due to sponsors on the jumper? Make another batch with the sponsors swapped FFS. Pathetic reasoning.

I'd assume we didn't wear it because it would've clashed with the Dogs jumper

I'd assume we didn't wear it because it would've clashed with the Dogs jumper

When this happened with us, we wore it next the next week at home game. Even if we still wore it without any clash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back