AFL Round 12: Fremantle v Adelaide Sunday 2:40pm AWST @OS

Remove this Banner Ad

...you know how bookies work our their odds dont you?

You probably dont actually.

Regardless, the point is, and always has been, that Doedee is right in the conversation for a rookie award so he isnt a terrible player. He is playing great in Jake's old role.

Lever isnt why we have struggled this year. End of story.

Now go read up on bookies odds cos you are embarrassing yourself.
Yes I understand child.

I was mocking your claim that doedee WILL win the rising star and then when prompted you mentioned bookies. Being a favourite (especially at this point of the year) is not evidence he will win It

Don’t back away from your own words. Your exact post said he WILL win. Not that he’s in the conversation.

Kinda funny you calling anyone embarrassing. You throw a tantrum every week in here

You miss the point of it all. We replaced his role in the backline. He wasnt a leader in the backline. Talia, Laird and Smith were our leaders in the backline. Lever was a kid learning his craft. BT and co hyped him up to be some wonderkid but he is just good. Thats it. Good. Would we like him to be here still? Yes. Do we miss him? Not with doedee, he does that role so well he will win the rising star.
Just for your own reference.

Yes I understand child.

I was mocking your claim that doedee WILL win the rising star and then when prompted you mentioned bookies. Being a favourite (especially at this point of the year) is not evidence he will win It

Don’t back away from your own words. Your exact post said he WILL win. Not that he’s in the conversation.

Kinda funny you calling anyone embarrassing. You throw a tantrum every week in here

I think he will win it. Why wouldn't I? He plays for my side..its the same reason you are so pathetically trying to come to Jake's defence.

Bookies dont make players favourites for awards for no reason, its a very good indicator. Is it locked in? No. But a good indicator about what the AFL community is feeling.

You call it a tantrum but in reality I get into debates with people every week and it ends up going the same way. I say something, they retort, I destroy their argument and they then start talking about how i throw tantrums or resort to calling me child or whatever. Thanks for following the formula.

Unless you actually have any objective evidence that Lever would have been the difference for us this year? Oops, nope, sold out, nada.

I think he will win it. Why wouldn't I? He plays for my side..its the same reason you are so pathetically trying to come to Jake's defence.

Bookies dont make players favourites for awards for no reason, its a very good indicator. Is it locked in? No. But a good indicator about what the AFL community is feeling.

You call it a tantrum but in reality I get into debates with people every week and it ends up going the same way. I say something, they retort, I destroy their argument and they then start talking about how i throw tantrums or resort to calling me child or whatever. Thanks for following the formula.

Unless you actually have any objective evidence that Lever would have been the difference for us this year? Oops, nope, sold out, nada.
I haven’t even mentioned lever. So I’m not sure why you are. I don’t care how Adelaide would have or wouldn’t have played with lever.

I pointed out your crap about doedee WILL win and how your argument was based on fallacy.

Your now attributing arguments to me I haven’t even mentioned

And no. You destroy No one. You even had your own supporters telling you to shut up in post games the last two weeks because you post so much s**t.

I haven’t even mentioned lever. So I’m not sure why you are. I don’t care how Adelaide would have or wouldn’t have played with lever.

I pointed out your crap about doedee WILL win and how your argument was based on fallacy.

And no. You destroy No one. You even had your own supporters telling you to shut up in post games the last two weeks because you post so much s**t.

Just because they support Adelaide doesnt mean i will agree with everythingthey say. There are plenty of idiots who support every club. They just expose themselves when they pipe up.

You have no idea what you are talking about re: my comments about bookies. Stay within the context or dont bother posting. Its not hard.

Just because they support Adelaide doesnt mean i will agree with everythingthey say. There are plenty of idiots who support every club. They just expose themselves when they pipe up.

You have no idea what you are talking about re: my comments about bookies. Stay within the context or dont bother posting. Its not hard.
You said he will win. That was the point. You used bookies as a justification

You do realise money influences the odds quite drastically, yes?

Okay mate. Everyone else is wrong. You just destroy us with your amazing bookie logic.

Have you put your house on doedee yet?

You said he will win. That was the point. You used bookies as a justification

You do realise money influences the odds quite drastically, yes?

Okay mate. Everyone else is wrong. You just destroy us with your amazing bookie logic.

Have you put your house on doedee yet?

Now who is extrapolating?

This is a total waste of time. Quote me again when you actually have somethjng to say.

Geez, why so angry buddy.. you need to calm down... someone gives their opinion and you fly off your rocker!..

Geez, why so angry buddy.. you need to calm down... someone gives their opinion and you fly off your rocker!..
The guy spends every game day thread cracking it at everyone and abusing them

Now who is extrapolating?

This is a total waste of time. Quote me again when you actually have somethjng to say.
Lol alright mate. You spent an entire post abusing me for something I’d never discussed by I’m wasting time.

See you next week for your next tanty

The guy spends every game day thread cracking it at everyone and abusing them

Lol alright mate. You spent an entire post abusing me for something I’d never discussed by I’m wasting time.

See you next week for your next tanty
Sometimes it’s best to simply ignore it all and move on.. better for your health!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back