AFL Round 12 Melbourne v Collingwood 3:20pm AEST @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I hear Collingwood have the Suns, Carlton and Essendon after the bye?

They are a big chance to finish top 4.
...Then West Coast, North, Richmond, Sydney in Sydney, Lions, Port and Freo in Freo....
Chance for top 4 if we are good enough.
In our own hands - play 5 of the current top 8 including the current top 3.

Mmm
I honestly dont see them bragging much. More nervous I think. Not noticing its Pies supporters doing the needling either.
It's more the way every game day turns into a troll on the losing side in general. Always an overreaction.
I’m talking about the other QB thread throughout the week. Go have a read and you’ll see it was full of Dees supporters already banking the 4 points.

...Then West Coast, North, Richmond, Sydney in Sydney, Lions, Port and Freo in Freo....
Chance for top 4 if we are good enough.
In our own hands - play 5 of the current top 8 including the current top 3.

They will beat West Coast and North, lose to Richmond, a chance to knock off Sydney, beat Brisbane, lose to Port (they're a bogey side for your mob), and beat Freo over in Perth.

That's 15-16 wins. Think they'll need 16 to make the 4, otherwise I think they'll finish 5th or 6th.

Pies played a blinder IMO. I don't talk us up often but this game was a result of pressure and class in the midfield. Bullied them then didn't let them ever get a sustained run back Solid performance.

Might need to watch you guys a bit more. Heard the Pies have been playing good football.

Downhillers of the highest order. The Dees have to be excused from all discussions for contenders this year. The pies on the hand, are right there and building. I love to see Degoey in the midfield for 80% of a game once Elliot comes back. The pies are going dismantle better teams than the demons going forward.

Last edited:
Well Collingwood today all but sealed a spot in the finals alongside West Coast, meanwhile Carlton, Brisbane are officially out of the race while everyone else still hasn't locked in where they are at yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back