Oppo Camp AFL Round 12 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope Freo play out of their skin and knock the Doggies off later today, give us some more breathing room at the top.

Annoying that the favourites have largely won this weekend, hopefully Freo can upset the dogs this evening though.

Carlton mids love sprinting forward then jogging back. Half strength Eagles have been walking it into their 50

also Saad must have a lump of concrete for a head, just ran off like it was nothing

Carlton mids love sprinting forward then jogging back. Half strength Eagles have been walking it into their 50

also Saad must have a lump of concrete for a head, just ran off like it was nothing

Carltons team defence is a joke. Murphy still gets a game and sets such a bad example. Jones is clearly not best 22 for us anymore but he still cracks in and tries his guts out.

Carltons team defence is a joke. Murphy still gets a game and sets such a bad example. Jones is clearly not best 22 for us anymore but he still cracks in and tries his guts out.
they should delist Murphy at the end of this game, he's horrible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched some of the second half on my phone. Gaff's smother, incerpt and quick handball to Ryan on the line was a really great play and BT just dwelled on kick saying VERY STRANGE. Then 10 seconds of silence until the other commentators praised the good play.

campaigner needs to * off, just a cynical old man. Let people who are interested call the game.

Watched some of the second half on my phone. Gaff's smother, incerpt and quick handball to Ryan on the line was a really great play and BT just dwelled on kick saying VERY STRANGE. Then 10 seconds of silence until the other commentators praised the good play.

campaigner needs to fu** off, just a cynical old man. Let people who are interested call the game.
The fact Jason Bennett is stuck doing VFL and AFLW because BT doesn’t like him is such a crock.

Who remembers trying to will Freo to win against the Dogs in the final round of last season so we could stumble into the 8? Jeez that was shithouse, I much prefer this season.
Probably worked out for the best, if we backdoored into the finals perhaps the playing group never had the conversations they did over the break?

Butterfly effect . Those Cairns loses may have been the greatest thing to ever happen to this club.

campaigner needs to fu** off, just a cynical old man. Let people who are interested call the game.
Agree totally. He’s always been a “loose” type commentator - basically calls whatever is in his head rather than what is genuinely happening in the game. But this year and last it is on a new level of painful. He gets bored and disengaged and rambles crap. And leaves others to straighten it out to restore a semi professional standard. And there aren’t others at channel seven that can do it.

Probably worked out for the best, if we backdoored into the finals perhaps the playing group never had the conversations they did over the break?

Butterfly effect . Those Cairns loses may have been the greatest thing to ever happen to this club.
Hadn’t thought about it that way but you’re probably spot on. I would rather read you doing a sliding doors piece then Barrett

Honestly never heard a less professional caller. No clue why 7 have made him their main man.

oh we absolutely didn't deserve to make finals last season, and likely would've bowed out in week 1 anyway. Reckon it definitely was a kick up the ass for the playing and coaching group and clearly we've put in the work and made the changes needed to start getting the most out of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back