AFL Round 12: Port Adelaide v Richmond Friday 7:20pm ACST @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

If they sacked journalists for being s**t who wouldn’t have been sacked by now?

Adelaide led a campaign against him. You know it. I know it.

Sorry... the tin foil hat worthy conspiracy theories conjured up over on the port board don’t pass as fact.. Rucci is simply hopeless at his job.. couldn’t break a story about either port or crows this year to save himself.

Not to worry though.. your port boys won tonight and once again the tiges prove they can’t win interstate..

If Dusty plays, Richmond win. If Dusty and Houli play, Richmond wins by at least 3 goals. Dusty is worth around 3 goals, and Houli worth 2. And then Prestia would be another 1 or 2 goals. Port has nobody of note to bring back. Hartlett is their only big name out and he's gone for the season. If these teams meet again this year, Richmond win. At full strength they are the better team.

I'm guessing you were more a fan of Spock than Kirk.

I like Rance and reckon the circlejerk is way overblown at the moment. I've seen Port players get trial by media before: it sucks hard.

Some really strange umpiring tonight, TBH.

Richmond looked flat and always second to the ball.

Dispite getting the run of the green from the umpires, Port looked and played significantly more impressive. I thought they they played as a 4-5 goal better side. So I think the end result flattered us.

Horseshit. The three times he's taken a dive prior to last week occurred when play was stopped. He is not in the habit of staging in the contest.

Nothing whatsoever culpable from this game, just McAvaney chasing ghosts. Time to pack the old NTTAWWT off to pasture with Cometti. (Had the TV on mute for the rest of the game after he raised it again in the third quarter.)

After the early stages Rance was generally superb again tonight.

Love how the mods don't do anything about the above comment but, if you say something negative about Richmond you'll get a day off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Port. Too good tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.
Grace in defeat always deserves a like
Actually thought Tigers did ok second half when it looked like they could get towelled up.

Game v Cats next week becomes interesting particularly if geelong gets past North today

So........

The way to beat the Tigers is to get them away from the G. Then your mids need to match their ferocity at the ball and at least halve the contest. Do that and your tall forwards can do their thing with decent supply.

Interesting.

Actually thought Tigers did ok second half when it looked like they could get towelled up.

Game v Cats next week becomes interesting particularly if geelong gets past North today

No excuses from what i saw. Port were better for longer. Next week will be a beauty.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Finally the Tigers join the rest of the comp fielding a team missing multiple best 22 players.

Nearly 18 months of missing 1-2 tops.
Kudos to their fitness staff.

Big game next week, a loss would put them out of the top 4. Would be a big win down at the Cattery if they can pull it off..

Thought the Tigers had gotten the game back on their terms and were winning the armwrestle - credit to Port for maintaining enough pressure to break up their swarming forward of the ball.

So........

The way to beat the Tigers is to get them away from the G. Then your mids need to match their ferocity at the ball and at least halve the contest. Do that and your tall forwards can do their thing with decent supply.

Interesting.
We werent ferocious at the ball last night at all. One of the rare low pressure “soft” displays from our team in the last 18 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back