AFL Round 12: Port Adelaide v Richmond Friday 7:20pm ACST @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

We werent ferocious at the ball last night at all. One of the rare low pressure “soft” displays from our team in the last 18 months.
It's relative and subjective , for me it's hard to judge if your guys were down or Port lifted, but I tend to the latter.

It's relative and subjective , for me it's hard to judge if your guys were down or Port lifted, but I tend to the latter.
Port were better, but that’s not their best either.
I don’t think either team played great footy, but you don’t always need to. You just have to be better than your opposition, which is what Port were. They didn’t score much after half time, but neither did we, and so in a game where both teams played ugly, Port got the chocolates, they were harder and cleaner when they needed to be, a sign of a mature win.

There’s no panic in my eyes because I know that we can bring a lot more than that, but I think we are starting to tire and some guys need a rest. The bye will do us a world of good.

Richmond, dead set flat trackers.
if you are a simpleton that makes sense. If you have a clue...well. Yes we lost but nothing to do with where we were playing.
We won three quarters last night and were still in the game deep into the last.
That second quarter hurt no doubt.
We'll be right.
Bit rich for the downhill skiers to be calling anyone flat track bullies.
Don't forget to credit Port either. They played really good footy and deserved the 4 points.

But it’s your home game??? Surely after bythe hoo haaa last season you wouldn’t have sold off a home game???
Gavin Excell is one of the last Cats fans you should troll over that FYI.

But yes the irony from some Geelong fans over home games is amusing.

if you are a simpleton that makes sense. If you have a clue...well. Yes we lost but nothing to do with where we were playing.
We won three quarters last night and were still in the game deep into the last.
That second quarter hurt no doubt.
We'll be right.
Bit rich for the downhill skiers to be calling anyone flat track bullies.
Don't forget to credit Port either. They played really good footy and deserved the 4 points.
Bit rich to call the team on top down hill skiers.
You don't win on the road and winning 3 qtrs means JS if you don't get the 4pts... so yeah your dead set flat trackers...

Port were better, but that’s not their best either.
I don’t think either team played great footy, but you don’t always need to. You just have to be better than your opposition, which is what Port were. They didn’t score much after half time, but neither did we, and so in a game where both teams played ugly, Port got the chocolates, they were harder and cleaner when they needed to be, a sign of a mature win.

There’s no panic in my eyes because I know that we can bring a lot more than that, but I think we are starting to tire and some guys need a rest. The bye will do us a world of good.
I dont imagine your seasons done either. No clubs good enough to win 22 rounds. I was thinking specifically of round 17. We're gonna have to pull off some wins in the back half of the season.

No excuses from what i saw. Port were better for longer. Next week will be a beauty.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
Should be a ripping game against the cats. A lot of big games coming up. Leaning towards the tigers at this stage because Dusty is back and its at the MCG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont imagine your seasons done either. No clubs good enough to win 22 rounds. I was thinking specifically of round 17. We're gonna have to pull off some wins in the back half of the season.
After 22 rounds, the top sides will have lost between 2-5 games each. So every side will drop games. We just need to keep up a good record and try and get that home final. As does every contender, home final will be critical, no one wants to go to Perth or Sydney, or face Richmond or Melbourne at the 'G.

After 22 rounds, the top sides will have lost between 2-5 games each. So every side will drop games. We just need to keep up a good record and try and get that home final. As does every contender, home final will be critical, no one wants to go to Perth or Sydney, or face Richmond or Melbourne at the 'G.
Less so Melbourne I think. They're an awesome side but this will be their playing groups first September, I dont think this is their flag year.
Tigers and WC in front of the pack for sure

If Port has nobody of note to bring back. Hartlett is their only big name out and he's gone for the season. .

Our injury list is not horrific by any means but you’re showing how little you know about port Adelaide

Hartlett was in great form to start the year. Would have probably been leading our bnf when he went down. We are missing Marshall who had a great start to the year and likely would have been our leading goal kicker at the rate he was going. Broadbent would have been first choice to replace Hartlett and broadbent has been injured. The all aus ruckman missed a chunk of games. Powell pepper missed some games. Pittard and Rockliff missed preseason with injuries. Johnson has missed a couple of games and Hinkley said he would have been in the side if he didn’t.

We don’t have a bad injury list, but you didn’t even scratch the surface with your misleading comments

No, it’s all richmonds now and try as you might you can’t deflect it, but hey, you keep using insults as your witty comeback...
you keep frequenting boards to try and deflect from your teams affliction.
have a fun season and enjoy not winning the premiership...because downhill skiers can't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back