Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 60 82.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I just dont see anyone going there, especially in vic where free agents have 8 other clubs pick from (not including north as they are struggling to attract top talent) why would anyone choose to go to carlton. No chance cripps stays there beyond his current deal
bit of afl wink, wink, nudge, nudge and hello look who is at carlton.
tin foil hat off, they will struggle but money talks. a war chest is important.

bit of afl wink, wink, nudge, nudge and hello look who is at carlton.
tin foil hat off, they will struggle but money talks. a war chest is important.
Rubbish. Danger went to Geelong for 800,000 a year.

It doesn't matter how much a bottom club offers, players aren't coming. Dusty, Kelly and North proved that last year.

Rubbish. Danger went to Geelong for 800,000 a year.

It doesn't matter how much a bottom club offers, players aren't coming. Dusty, Kelly and North proved that last year.
look at chris judd, lance franklin and gary ablett from recent times. money talked to them.
and there is no way cats would get danger for 800 in todays market, brownlow or not.
money talks, get around it.

These days its hard for teams to really get out or the duldrums,what free agent or star player would really consider going there. Its not just current results, but they have failed to improve over the past decade plus. Wouldnt leave you with much faith heading into the future

No, it’s hard for a handful of clubs that have spent a long period of time in the wilderness to get their s**t together.

Better clubs can have down years, get themselves sorted out and work their way back up the ladder within a handful of seasons.

look at chris judd, lance franklin and gary ablett from recent times. money talked to them.
and there is no way cats would get danger for 800 in todays market, brownlow or not.
money talks, get around it.
Lance went to a grand finalist. And the other two happened a long time ago. I doubt it'll happen again.

but he is really another struggler ... in a better system he might be a decent ruck.
I said the same earlier in the thread. Would like to see him at a better club to see some success because he's battled for 10 years.

He could do a Haley or McEvoy.

Or Maybe he's the ruck that Geelong is crying out for to take them to a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There should be no more execuses for Carlton. This club is devoid of passion, culture and character and has been for far too long.

If there was a second division they would belong in it and still be uncompetive.

I’m not sure what can be done to fix things. This club isn’t deserving of its big 4 vic club status.

God I did expect the blues to have a real go on this one even win

Very poor ! Won't be long before the T word smeares the blues , good year for it and they have had form over the years.

Come on blue boys , where is that team from round 1 ? that's the team we want to see

God I did expect the blues to have a real go on this one even win

Very poor ! Won't be long before the T word smeares the blues , good year for it and they have had form over the years.

Come on blue boys , where is that team from round 1 ? that's the team we want to see

Carlton couldn't care all that matters to them is they beat Essendon

Freo fans...was any talk about disquiet in the team towards McCartney?
Seems since he is out the door you have performed way better.

No, he was just a player in bad form. Every team has them. Doesn't mean people don't like him or are angry at him.

I didn't see the game. I've seen so little of Carlton over the past 2-3 years. Tonight, after the Hawks game, they showed some "highlights" of the game, and Dermott Brereton talked about the lack of midfield and tackling pressure. Just judging from the highlights, he appeared to be spot on the money.

I was annoyed by one player in particular who was pretending to chase, just loping along behind Freo players and exerting no pressure whatsoever. He wasn't chasing, he was just jogging along behind the play. I didn't know who the player was, so I looked it up. Number 9 - Patrick Cripps. Now, I've heard people raving about this player but if that's all he has to offer when he doesn't have the ball, he may as well not be there. If that's Carlton's best player, I'd hate to see their worst.

Now, please don't bother responding and defending him Carlton fans because I know what I saw. Lazy efforts from any player, let alone one of your better ones is not going to help you rise from the bottom of the ladder.

I didn't see the game. I've seen so little of Carlton over the past 2-3 years. Tonight, after the Hawks game, they showed some "highlights" of the game, and Dermott Brereton talked about the lack of midfield and tackling pressure. Just judging from the highlights, he appeared to be spot on the money.

I was annoyed by one player in particular who was pretending to chase, just loping along behind Freo players and exerting no pressure whatsoever. He wasn't chasing, he was just jogging along behind the play. I didn't know who the player was, so I looked it up. Number 9 - Patrick Cripps. Now, I've heard people raving about this player but if that's all he has to offer when he doesn't have the ball, he may as well not be there. If that's Carlton's best player, I'd hate to see their worst.

Now, please don't bother responding and defending him Carlton fans because I know what I saw. Lazy efforts from any player, let alone one of your better ones is not going to help you rise from the bottom of the ladder.
Cripps had one of the worst 38 touch games you woll ever see.
No hurt factor at all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hope you chose the soccer..
I did! We tried hard, got them to play the game on our terms ie; scrappy and ugly. Not the beautiful game they are use to. With a bit of luck we could of got a result. Showed a lot more heart than the crows. Watched that on replay. Scores were 33 to 23 hawks way and I didn't like how it looked so I decided I would fast forward until we kick the next goal.. Think I didn't press play for a quarter. I know we were scoreless in the 3rd.

I would think Subiaco would beat them
Mate after that debacle 23 goals to 0 I would rethink your post, you are very quick to hang sh!t on bottom teams, reading a few of your posts there is no doubt you are anal re Carlton. Humour me have Gold Coast, St Kilda, Carlton, Brisbane conceded 23 goals to 0 or any other AFL team ever?? All jokes aside I think it's your mob that couldn't beat Subiaco!!!

Mate after that debacle 23 goals to 0 I would rethink your post, you are very quick to hang sh!t on bottom teams, reading a few of your posts there is no doubt you are anal re Carlton. Humour me have Gold Coast, St Kilda, Carlton, Brisbane conceded 23 goals to 0 or any other AFL team ever?? All jokes aside I think it's your mob that couldn't beat Subiaco!!!
And the there is East Fremantle!

Back