Game Day AFL Round 13 - Geelong vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intermittent heavy showers and as cold as a mother-in-law's kiss.

Here's hoping the boys get the job done this arvo and ensure we revert to the status quo - Richmond as our bunnies.

geel v richmond.PNG

18-6 at the MCG, Inc 8 of the last 9 during that time.

Let it long continue.

It's the reason that despite the win in last years finals, they've been melting so hard. They took that generation of losses quite hard it seems.

First Goal - Fogarty
Last Goal - Hawkins
Most Touches - Ablett
Most Goals - Dangerfield
Most Marks - Stewart
Most Tackles - J. Selwood

Predicting a big game for the Fog in the wet.

Parfitt to have a blinder doing the old No.3 proud (please wear the long sleeves Parf).

Hopefully McCarthy plays we definitely need his toughness in conditions like today.

A good chance to see how guys like Cunico, Henry, Kelly, Fogarty go in really wet conditions.

Still hoping Z. Guthrie can have a good game after we’ve backed him in.

Will be a great win if we can do it.

Late notice but does anyone want cheap 2 x family tickets (8 in total). Cost $110 per family of 4 ($220 in total) but kids are sick so we aren’t going in the cold. Happy to take $40 per family ticket. Happy to sell any amount. M30 Row Y.

PM me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First goal: Parfitt
Last goal: Hawkins
Most goals: Parfitt
Most disposals: Ablett
Most marks: Stewart
Most tackles: Ablett

This is the kind of game where Menegola has to stand up and use his bulk to get in and under, far too often he goes missing in big games, time to redeem yourself Sam. Worried about out goal kicking today, Danger might have to kick a bag if Hawk is screwed by the pooches again!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The good ol' authentic experience.

Get your neighbours to spit on you and it'll be just like the real thing.
Richmond supporters only spit on women and kids. Not brave enough to do it to grown men.

I dont know how bad the conditions are - but Geel has got a good track record in wet weather football

If it is a bog - then one thing which might help the Cats - is it might neutralize the centre clearances

Geel are so iffy re that aspect of the game - they bounce the ball up - and the opposition get it and win the clearance - i am so sick of seeing that

If it is heavy underfoot and slippery - the opposition might not be able to get that fast break from the centre - and if Geel can just break even in the clearances - then that is a positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back