Oppo Camp AFL Round 13 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That is a horrible result for the Saints, tuned into the last 5 minutes after last seeing the score at 27-0. Feels like our 2019 for them, but I just don't see their upside like we do, one A-grader in Steele and perhaps a couple coming through, but lots of ordinary amongst them.

Don't think I've ever troll liked, well perhaps the tigers board, and that ended really well for me but almost tempted tonight.
I got a couple of saints mates that post on the board that I play NFL fantasy with, they'll be getting their "likes" off me, don't worry 😂

That is a horrible result for the Saints, tuned into the last 5 minutes after last seeing the score at 27-0. Feels like our 2019 for them, but I just don't see their upside like we do, one A-grader in Steele and perhaps a couple coming through, but lots of ordinary amongst them.
It's weird eh? This time last year we were talking about how well they're playing but since then feels like a lot of players have gone backwards. They have a few good players but what's happened to the rest. Butler looked like the bargain buy of the year and now he looks nowhere near it. The gap between hills best and worse is miles a part. Ryder is good but is old. Yep hard to see the upside.

It's weird eh? This time last year we were talking about how well they're playing but since then feels like a lot of players have gone backwards. They have a few good players but what's happened to the rest. Butler looked like the bargain buy of the year and now he looks nowhere near it. The gap between hills best and worse is miles a part. Ryder is good but is old. Yep hard to see the upside.
Honestly last year I was feeling bummed that even the Saints had gone past us, and a year on, look where we are now, and look where they are, it just makes sense that we’re a good footy side with how we look now, and unfortunately for the Saints, not surprisingly that they’re looking poor.

And a massively ordinary coach inept of taking risks by going though the middle. No system.
Couldn't take the risk when the game needed it.
Or the are unfit as *

So sick and tired of this media driven bullshit to shorten quarters. Stop ******* with the game every ******* year you dickheads!

Seriously pisses me off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So sick and tired of this media driven bullshit to shorten quarters. Stop ******* with the game every ******* year you dickheads!

Seriously pisses me off
The quarters will be shortened. Nek minnut, fourth estate dickheads will be wondering why scoring has fallen drastically while simultaneously calling for timeouts.

The quarters will be shortened. Nek minnut, fourth estate dickheads will be wondering why scoring has fallen drastically while simultaneously calling for timeouts.

Cap rotations to tire players, let's shorten quarters!

How the * does this make any sense whatsoever?

Would rather stick barbed wire up the eye of my dick than watch this sh*t.
Nah. If GWS get on top there isn't much better than watching them downhill ski, Hollywood stuff.

Nah. If GWS get on top there isn't much better than watching them downhill ski, Hollywood stuff.

Given its not as bad as Freo vs GC yesterday but not a game that provides any interest to me whatsoever. I've had enough of watching bottom 8 sides play each other after yesterday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back