Oppo Camp AFL Round 13 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

King was an absolute spanner tonight with his preaching. Should the AFL really be teaching players to pull out of contests 10 metres away in case they might hurt someone? yeah great point Kingy you knob

King was an absolute spanner tonight with his preaching. Should the AFL really be teaching players to pull out of contests 10 metres away in case they might hurt someone? yeah great point Kingy you knob

No room for accidents according to him. Let's just make it netball and start penalizing obstruction to be safe.

Assuming it finishes like this, every side in the top 8 has played in a prelim in the last five years. I wonder if that’s common. Wouldn’t have happened in quite some time I’d have thought.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I get that we want to protect the head but it feels like some journalists are having a competition to see who can get the most outraged with it.

I get that we want to protect the head but it feels like some journalists are having a competition to see who can get the most outraged with it.

All these w***ers wanting to change rules are pioneer wannabes , thinking people will look at them as the guy who saved Australian Rules in 10 years or so. It's ******* embarrassing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back