Votes: 68 82.9%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wingard would absolutely walk into the Crows 22.

Who said anything about a Crows 22?

If im building a team, im not picking Wingard in the 22. Get over it.

* me Port fans are so insecure and dumb. Mackay, Atkins and Jenkins are in the Adelaide 22...you reckon im picking them?

Yes get over it. You seem to want validation that other fans would want Wingard at their club as if that makes a difference to how good he is.

If I could take any midfielder in the comp I would take many, many before Wingard. Wines and Gray are an example of 2 I would take before him. Im sorry if you thought Port had all 5 of the top 5 midfielders in the comp.
You're the one that made this about "midfielders", after the fact I might add. You initially just said you wouldn't want Wingard, which despite all the crap you sprout, still smacks of sour grapes.

Get over the Chad.

Who said anything about a Crows 22?

If im building a team, im not picking Wingard in the 22. Get over it.

**** me Port fans are so insecure and dumb. Mackay, Atkins and Jenkins are in the Adelaide 22...you reckon im picking them?
I obviously missed the point of the argument, play on.

That aside, my goodness are you wound up and resorting to some pretty aggressive dialogue. Have a lie down, friend.

You're the one that made this about "midfielders", after the fact I might add. You initially just said you wouldn't want Wingard, which despite all the crap you sprout, still smacks of sour grapes.

Get over the Chad.

Sour grapes over what?

What the hell do we have to be sour about Port for? The fact they have won half as many flags?

I obviously missed the point of the argument, play on.

That aside, my goodness are you wound up and resorting to some pretty aggressive dialogue. Have a lie down, friend.

There are about 6 of you who have tried to call me out and refuse to get over it. I tried to allay all of your collective fears that my opinion doesnt change his ability in a civil way with no success.

Why? I understand we don't have to agree, but a difference of opinion doesn't make me wrong. His disposal by foot was honestly awful- other than the very good pass in the final quarter.
You can't all be elite kicks, sometimes you need the guy to get the ball. He gets it as good as anyone at his age has ever.

His physically intimidating play and standing up for his team mates is another massive plus. He makes others stand taller.

You as a GWS fan should be fully aware of the physical play, we both are the same, hence the massive spot fires every game (and Heath Shaw's long Port hatred haha)

Why? I understand we don't have to agree, but a difference of opinion doesn't make me wrong. His disposal by foot was honestly awful- other than the very good pass in the final quarter.
Sure, he needs to tidy his kicking, but at the same time precision kicking isn't what he's in the team for. Hitting contests at full pace, winning contested possession, breaking tackles and gaining ground is his game - and it's one that he plays very, very well.

Also a bit of a stretch to call his kicking "awful".

Yeah it was the Dogs after all. They did beat a tired Richmond at home, I'll give them it wasn't nothing, but you think they can beat a hungry full strength Tigers outfit at the MCG with 60,000 roaring Tiger fans? Not quite flat trackers but still haven't fully won me over.
Think most Port supporters, including myself, would generally agree. Wasn't a 4 quarter effort against the Tigers, and in reality we probably should/could have nailed an extra 2 or 3 goals while stopping 2 or 3 against the Dogs. We're 4-2 against top 8 sides this year, with the second least in average score conceded against top 8 teams which shows we're not flat trackers at all, but I've always maintained how ladder percentage is such a strong indicator of performance and that currently paints a decent picture that we struggle to kick big scores regularly.

He wasn't born there but he played footy for the Roos, was their president for many years, has lived in Victoria for a long time now so that makes him a Victorian in my eyes. My comment stands.
You're serious?
Brayshaw was a cricketer, played for WA and SA, his father played footy in Perth.

So your comment stands? then so does mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because it taking the piss out of mental illness. If you had half a brain you would understand that it is not on.
I was diagnosed with Bipolar at age 13, a rare diagnosis at that age.
Bipolarbear is the nickname my juniors rugby coach gave me.
I also have a double major in psychology, so I even understand the half brain that I don't have.

You're serious?
Brayshaw was a cricketer, played for WA and SA, his father played footy in Perth.

So your comment stands? then so does mine.
Good for you. His heart body and soul are all linked to a Victorian team so any media comments he makes in regard to footy are coming from that point of view. Therefore, he speaks with a Victorian bias. You have your misguided point of view and I disagree. End of discussion.

Good for you. His heart body and soul are all linked to a Victorian team so any media comments he makes in regard to footy are coming from that point of view. Therefore, he speaks with a Victorian bias. You have your misguided point of view and I disagree. End of discussion.
Says a West Australian with an all hatred of Victorians.

You dug a hole and couldn't get out, bad luck mate.

Back