Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Gold Coast

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? Great weather, great lifestyle, get paid well to live out the dream. In an ideal world you would like to be drafted to a better performing side, but you cant have everything and any aspiring draftee would be as happy as a pig in s**t to go any team.
Why would anyone hang around a mob that gets flogged on a weekly basis.
You would want to be on good coin if you stayed up there.

Maybe we looking at something different here - JAG kicked the goal after Silk took it out of the scrum

I am more making the point that I have no idea who JAG and Silk are. I mean I could call a few Swans players Lizard and Hermit (if such nicknames for our players existed) and while in theory it could mean something to Swans supporters, no one on the main board would have a clue who I am referring to.

I am more making the point that I have no idea who JAG and Silk are. I mean I could call a few Swans players Lizard and Hermit (if such nicknames for our players existed) and while in theory it could mean something to Swans supporters, no one on the main board would have a clue who I am referring to.

Oh apologies and I did have to go back and check what the post was as I did think it was on the hawk game day

Silk and I did think everyone knew is Burgoyne and Jag is O’Meara

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunstall is such a biased ******* flog. Trying to complain that wasn't front on when just the other week, swans got two or three against them for the same thing and he spent the next 30 seconds praising the umps as to why to was a great technical decision.
Generally is biased and overly critical against us when he commentates Hawthorn games

Geez that was hard to watch. Worst spectacle since I’ve seen since Carlton vs Essendon.

I'd have a good laugh if by some fluke you had picked real nicknames there.

The fact that Hawthorn are now (temporarily) in the eight says a lot about the standard of the competition at the moment - we are bog average

Dunstall is such a biased ******* flog. Trying to complain that wasn't front on when just the other week, swans got two or three against them for the same thing and he spent the next 30 seconds praising the umps as to why to was a great technical decision.
4 and 3 against the top 8 sides so far this year, only reason our run home is so easy we've already played the top teams.

Back