Game Day AFL Round 14 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Western Bulldogs(Marvel Stadium - 3:20PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was the worst we have played this year, took 3 1/4’s before we even looked like a top 8 side.
Must lift over the coming weeks if we are a serious threat.

I don't care if I sound like an entitled supporter but I am sick of winning like this. It feels embarrassing when I see we're sitting 2nd because we have been a really ordinary side this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We seem to play like a team with one eye on the finals - just doing enough to get the win for now.

We are going to need to start putting in 4 quarter performances especially with a couple of tough games coming up and start building toward the finals.

Browny sticking it right up em...........

What should’ve been a 4-5 goal win we just got over the line. The dogs were a better team for three quarters

Happens every year with the Dogs and us... I remember even back in the early part of this decade when the Dogs were bottom 4... predictions would be Pies getting a 60 point win, but they always end up being low scoring scrap fests with The Pies winning by less than 25 points... every dammm time....

Also Greenwood should be straight out for the next fit VFL defender. He's is only really great in the wing/tagging role. He is sad to watch in defence.

I don't care if I sound like an entitled supporter but I am sick of winning like this. It feels embarrassing when I see we're sitting 2nd because we have been a really ordinary side this year.
Would you rather lose like Geelong and Freo did? I'll bet the Cat fans don't feel embarrassed to be on top after their display last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back