Game Day AFL Round 15 - Match Preview North Melbourne@Collingwood (Marvel Stadium– 7:25PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A midfield of pendles, sidey, treloar, phillips, thomas, whe, ain't going to put the fear of god into many people.

It's an "outside" midfield.

You nailed it. We desperately need Adams back. Maybe Maynard plays more in the middle.

That and the fact Grundy is an average tap ruckman. I can't believe how we lose ball-up after ball-up.

Nearly 10 goals, l mean wtf has happened. Pressure is right back on this footy club. Betting saga impact is greater than most think, poor form for 90% of the season, game plan non existent and existing game plan totally ripped apart by a care taker coach. Something stinks down at the Holden Centre.

Next few weeks will be very testing for us. Could very well drop out of the top 4 if we can’t get back to what’s worked for us for most of the season so far.
We will lose our next four games and WILL well and truly drop out of top 4.

Do you not think it’s the game plan that has won us these games when we have played ****? Buckley is not the problem here!

That same game plan has kept a bunch of otherwise ordinary teams right in the game (or even let them get on top of us) and we've had to rely on them dropping the bundle for 10-20 minutes to sneak off with the win.

We've also been picked apart easily by the three legitimate finals contenders we've faced so far (Geelong, West Coast and Freo) and have not hand an answer for them.

We profited last year by playing a more attacking brand of football and very nearly won a flag with it, but this year for some reason we've gone almost entirely away from that to play a non-threatening keepings-off style of football which doesn't bother any opposition side.

This whole game plan is s**t and isn't going to get us anywhere especially against the good sides - as an aside the whole coaches box just looked confused and nonplussed when the camera was on them after the game and it's for good reason I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we don't see at least 3 changes Bucks can go **** himself. These campaigners need to fear their spot.

Bring in some kids, I don't care. Those out there tonight - have not put in enough effort.

CONSIDERING THEIR ******* TALENT THESE campaignerS HAVE ONE OF THE CUSHIEST, EASY, LUCKY JOBS ON THE ******* PLANET. I can't stand seeing such soft effort.

Are you listening to yourself? Do you want us to put a cross through the next 4 games by bringing in untried youngsters? How about we regroup and reflect on a piss poor performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back