Game Day AFL Round 15 - Match Preview North Melbourne@Collingwood (Marvel Stadium– 7:25PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They are making themselves irrelevant with a strong of poor performances - it's not just the one game tonight.

We're supposed to be top four / premiership contenders if you listen to the media, but we have been producing a bottom-six brand of footy for the majority of games over the last couple of months, including against a number of poor sides who we've only just fallen over the line against.

Feel free to keep your head buried in the sand if you just but the alarm bells should be ringing throughout the club now because our downwards slide in form is continuing.
The alarm bells were ringing for me this week after the putrid effort last week. OK to lose a few, but tonight is very worrying. This is not a spirited loss. This is looking like full blown loss of form. I'd like to think we can bounce back but it's not just a one off; we have been pretty unconvincing all year really. Even the Anzac game was a worry with the Bombers able to score so quickly with us appearing helpless to stop their run.

The smashing in clearances this year is the real problem as far I can tell. Smashed week after week with the best ruckman in the AFL.

Hope the boys are really hurting from tonight’s loss. Great teams respond hard the next week.....injuries are now really starting to mount up again. FM to have a dream run without injuries like the Tiggers had in 2017....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cox, Sidebottom, Moore, Mihocek, Maynard, WHE, Varcoe, Thomas. All these guys need wakeup calls, right now producing very little between them. Hinkley dropped some of his stars last week, maybe this footy club needs to do the same. Too many comfortable passengers at the moment, some need to get off next stop!!

You
I seriously think this is the loss we need to have for a wake up that we just aren’t that good. Injuries sure, but we are not a top 4 team in any year and I expect that we won’t be come seasons end. Thankfully it’s a weak season across the board.
are not allowed to say that....the soup nazi will call you names

Would have helped our rotations and flexibility a little.
Why pick out one player from my post and not take it all into context?
I thought he got injured and was asking what he had done to himself? ..Thats why I asked the question!

Brown, Mayne, Phillips, Daicos, Cox, Thomas, Hoskin-Elliott, Varcoe, Mihocek - frightful.

And don’t get me started on that disappearing act Steele Sidebottom.
Mayne was alright but got caught under the ball with too many North melbourne talls. Most of those players are the cream on top. Brown & Daicos still a year a way from senior AFL, and Phillips well I don’t think he is a actually AFL standard. Cox is getting progressively worse.

9 best 22 players missed tonight. we’re Cooked and unless we get some players back soon we will drop outside the 4 by round 17.

Are you listening to yourself? Do you want us to put a cross through the next 4 games by bringing in untried youngsters? How about we regroup and reflect on a piss poor performance.

Its been piss poor for the past 2 months, yet we have won games, some luckily. But this form cannot continue, some things need to change.

Mayne was alright but got caught under the ball with too many North melbourne talls. Most of those players are the cream on top. Brown & Daicos still a year a way from senior AFL, and Phillips well I don’t think he is a actually AFL standard. Cox is getting progressively worse.

9 best 22 players missed tonight. we’re Cooked and unless we get some players back soon we will drop outside the 4 by round 17.
The Cox experiment is over. One good game against Richmond does not make an AFL player. Reminds me of Fanning

Gaff not an injury either
What’s the difference? If we’d had someone miss through suspension I’m sure you’d have included him in the list. It’s still a best 22 player missing on the day.

God I get sick of the excuses from our supporter base. Not good enough. That simple.

Cox, Sidebottom, Moore, Mihocek, Maynard, WHE, Varcoe, Thomas. All these guys need wakeup calls, right now producing very little between them. Hinkley dropped some of his stars last week, maybe this footy club needs to do the same. Too many comfortable passengers at the moment, some need to get off next stop!!

How’d that go for hibkryvthiscsek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back