Game Day AFL Round 15 - Match Preview North Melbourne@Collingwood (Marvel Stadium– 7:25PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A midfield of pendles, sidey, treloar, phillips, thomas, whe, ain't going to put the fear of god into many people.

It's an "outside" midfield.

For an outside group there isn't much in ways of silk disposal there. Thomas and WHE fwds too. Seir has some moments of soft steps too something present in his previous seasons that he seemed to shake last year but is back a bit this year. Where he hangs off packs lost his at Bulls gate approach of 2018.

We looked tired and broken tonight. Getting beaten at all the basics. I guess the weight of expectation just got a bit lighter.
Need a spark from somewhere and with nothing much in reserve it’s going to have come from within the group.

North made us look that way by being physical at us, we didn't handle it.

It looked to me as if you're carrying a few sore blokes, and combined with the missing blokes, it showed out tonight.

We managed to get the pies to play on our terms and they never really got going.

You'll still be there deep in to the business end of the year, whilst we'll be lamenting being coached by a moron for the first half of the season.

Best of luck with the rest of the season.

Ya think that these missing players don't making a difference?

Howe
Aish
Elliott
Beams
Langdon
Adams
Stephenson

Plus these two barely played tonight
Reid
Sier

Yep it's the coach.

Spare me. Our injury list was worse last year. Stop making excuses. We’ve played crap all year.

Ya think that these missing players don't making a difference?

Howe
Aish
Elliott
Beams
Langdon
Adams
Stephenson

Plus these two barely played tonight
Reid
Sier

Yep it's the coach.

They haven't been missing all year though Maggie, this team has been very very inconsistent all season. The only difference was prior we had a 1st quarter blitz to disguise the other 3 quarters. 2 and a half which were often us being beaten well before we put in another half a quarters effort to win.

We have skated by on less then a half of good footy each week, often after the game the opposition have had more sway for longer time but didnt put it on the board.

Do you not think it’s the game plan that has won us these games when we have played ****? Buckley is not the problem here!

No. The quality of individuals has got us over the line.

Are you listening to yourself? Do you want us to put a cross through the next 4 games by bringing in untried youngsters? How about we regroup and reflect on a piss poor performance.

During a footy game?! You couldn't pay me to listen to myself. Just look at the dumb s**t I post! :p

They haven't been missing all year though Maggie, this team has been very very inconsistent all season. The only difference was prior we had a 1st quarter blitz to disguise the other 3 quarters. 2 and a half which were often us being beaten well before we put in another half a quarters effort to win.

We have skated by on less then a half of good footy each week, often after the game the opposition have had more sway for longer time but didnt put it on the board.
Yeah, I agree not all year but Stephenson has thrown out our structure plus losing Reid a couple of minutes (threw out our forward structure) into the game then Sier with concussion. Last week should have been a big warning. Aish out didn't help either.

I would rather wait until we get at least four players back before I get stressed about it. At the moment I am just a little depressed and very disappointed with how we played. Can't really afford to carry so many non contributors.

Cox, Sidebottom, Moore, Mihocek, Maynard, WHE, Varcoe, Thomas. All these guys need wakeup calls, right now producing very little between them. Hinkley dropped some of his stars last week, maybe this footy club needs to do the same. Too many comfortable passengers at the moment, some need to get off next stop!!

We’ve got no depth to drop any players ...

- 2 Irish lads learning the game
- A rugby convert project player (Atu)
- An ex-Basketballer who just played his first game in 6 years and got 0 possessions in the VFL.
- A freshly minted lad from the SANFL (Noble)
- Broomhead still finding form after a snapped leg last year
- Scharenberg being managed back after his third ACL
- Appleby on his second game back after a long soft tissue layoff
- Ben Crocker
- Jack Madgen

I think that’s it? IQ is injured? Is T.Brown still injured?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back