Oppo Camp AFL Round 16 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

how goods this. being from Perth most my mates are eagles or north obviously from north being good when we were kids. * the eagles. hopefully havent jinxed em

easiest bet all round has been north at the line knowing what the weather was going to be and eagles lack of giving a * and having a crack

watching him live is an absolute joke doesntbleave the square. hardest he runs is coming off for a 'break'
His break is half the ******* game too, no wonder he gets called an "impact player" anybody with a sliver of talent can dominate when they're fresh and everyone else is cooked.

Nearly went tonight, if it wasn't a ******* deluge happening intermittently (like right now). Would've been awesome.

Even better with the fans copping a drenching on the way out.

Yeah the audio is synced.

Interference wouldn't be an issue assuming the AFL are using even average quality equipment (a big if). Neither our ears nor our eyes would be able to differentiate a split second difference between a player or a ball hitting a post but it would be clear as day in a recording; the waveforms would look different too (you can see that with Snicko when the they compare the ball hitting a wicket to the ball hitting a pad).
I wish I had your life.

Being some kind of studio engineer has literally been top of my list for things I will do if granted a second life

Feels teams don't want to take those last few spots in the eight. Gws, West Coast, and Richmond all falling over certainly have opened the comp when the final 8 looked just about set a month ago.

Feels teams don't want to take those last few spots in the eight. Gws, West Coast, and Richmond all falling over certainly have opened the comp when the final 8 looked just about set a month ago.
Probably the best race for 8th since 2017

Been a crazy season. First half of the year the bottom 10 looked so far away from the top 8. About 5 sides in that bracket have hit a purple patch while Richmond and West Coast have fallen away badly. Very entertaining sideshow from all the way up the top 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weren't we meant to be losing to West Coast in an elimination final after Port replaced us in the top 4?
aren't geelong really going to struggle with a Cameron hammy versing 4 of the bottom 6 teams over the next month. everybody says some dumb s**t don't know why you've turned into this sniping prick. lighten up chief

Weren't we meant to be losing to West Coast in an elimination final after Port replaced us in the top 4?
We still could.

Or not? I haven’t really worked out the mathematical possibilities. I was so tuned in to thinking we would lose last Thursday that I don’t know what to think.

Nearly went tonight, if it wasn't a ******* deluge happening intermittently (like right now). Would've been awesome.

Even better with the fans copping a drenching on the way out.
Just got back. The eagles were bad. I can’t believe how hard they’ve hit the wall. I still fear a small chance their midfield clicks but it’s highly unlikely, I think Yeo and Sheuy are cooked without a pre season. We should be as confident as 2000 coming here in a few weeks.

Just got back. The eagles were bad. I can’t believe how hard they’ve hit the wall. I still fear a small chance their midfield clicks but it’s highly unlikely, I think Yeo and Sheuy are cooked without a pre season. We should be as confident as 2000 coming here in a few weeks.

Good on you for braving it. Where did you sit?

2000, what a game, haven't been to a game where we've looked like kicking 26 goals since!

I’m now pissed off with Carlton. They could have made the weekend perfect in weirdness

Na, Geelong winning was good for us. So long as Brisbane don't finish top 2 we'll have a qualifying final on our home ground even if we finish fourth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back