Game Day AFL Round 17: West Coast Eagles vs St Kilda @ The Gabba Thursday 5.10 pm AWST 10th of September 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a Board meeting starting at 5.30 tonight and for the first time in a long time, I am going to be on time to the board meeting and not even worrying about the scores.

That said, I am hoping for a brilliant surprise at 7.30 when I hear that Fingers Ainsworth, The Hammer and Exxon Valdes have stepped up big time to smash the Saints and we win the midfield battle and Monocle gives O'Brien a standing ovation for the midfield depth he has amassed for the club.

I will be waiting with baited breath to see if Tom Cole can continue his scoring streak and make it 3 goals in 3 matches!!!

Let's hope the only time we hear "Saints Go Marching In" is once Eastcoasteagle gets his sorry arse down to Acland Street, buys an old vinyl LP and shares it with the site.

View attachment 957839
Haha you got most of this right, nostradamus! Cole got his 3rd goal!
Exon was great and so clean, I think they've found Ainsworth role in the team #tagging he did a great job on Jones. Hammer wasn't great though.

But mate, common I can't leave my 5km boundary. Acland St is about 7.5km away! Although, I do live 10 minute jog away from Moorabbin. Might put on my Eagles training singlet and cut some laps of Ikon Park tomorrow.

I have a Board meeting starting at 5.30 tonight and for the first time in a long time, I am going to be on time to the board meeting and not even worrying about the scores.

That said, I am hoping for a brilliant surprise at 7.30 when I hear that Fingers Ainsworth, The Hammer and Exxon Valdes have stepped up big time to smash the Saints and we win the midfield battle and Monocle gives O'Brien a standing ovation for the midfield depth he has amassed for the club.

I will be waiting with baited breath to see if Tom Cole can continue his scoring streak and make it 3 goals in 3 matches!!!

Let's hope the only time we hear "Saints Go Marching In" is once Eastcoasteagle gets his sorry arse down to Acland Street, buys an old vinyl LP and shares it with the site.
So Eastcoasteagle , while your at Acland Street getting the LP, I'd like one of their excellent cakes please.

Tom Cole - 3 goals in 3 games. He was listening to me. Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back