Game Day AFL Round 17: West Coast Eagles vs St Kilda @ The Gabba Thursday 5.10 pm AWST 10th of September 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unusual amount of celebration for a home and away win. I'll take it though. I honestly thought we would lose tonight when I heard it had been raining today. The boys have done well to grind out a win against a form team.
I'd celebrate too if our WAFL side beat an AFL team.

*quaffs beverage*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge win.

Perhaps our best of the year given the circumstances.
Definitely the biggest for the year.

No right to win with the injuries (before and during) that we had. Both teams missed shots, we looked cooked early in the last then some moments of brilliance (and a couple of even up free kicks from the umps) got us over the line.

Kangaroos next week, should win (still have to bring the effort, see Brisbane v kangas early this year and us v hawks r23 last year). We are playing finals, and if Geelong can do us a solid tomorrow (we have given them enough picks, so they owe us one) then we should get a double chance.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is anyone else genuinely excited for tonight's game? I may be the eternal optimist but this could be a win for the ages with our decimated lineup. I'm looking forward to which young players stand up or who thrives in an unfamiliar role. Bring it on.
Picked it. :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back