Game Day AFL Round 17: West Coast Eagles vs St Kilda @ The Gabba Thursday 5.10 pm AWST 10th of September 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How funny was it, when BT called Rothams name as he handballed...... to Rotham?

BTs brain stopped, wondering how that could happen.

( I may have my branders and rothams mixed up, it’s been a big night )
Tbf, if he is going to mix up 2 of our players then Brander/Rotham is fair enough (the build, the beards etc).

When it used to be rioli and ryan, McGovern and barrass etc it was worse.

Also I suppose we have to cut them some slack for commentating off tv vision...

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tbf, if he is going to mix up 2 of our players then Brander/Rotham is fair enough (the build, the beards etc).

When it used to be rioli and ryan, McGovern and barrass etc it was worse.

Also I suppose we have to cut them some slack for commentating off tv vision...

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah, it's not like he mixed up Cole and Petch.

Still on a massive high this morning!

Great to see the universal praise from AFL media for what a well run, professional club that plays on heart.

Feeling proud of our great club.

Yep, Eagles supporting daughter and I both grinning and humming the club song over breakfast, much to the annoyance of her Carlton supporting mother.

I remember Shuey saying during the COVID break that he was paired with the fittest and best athlete on our list. I thought he was talking about Gaff.

It took me by surprise when he then revealed he was training with Ainsworth.

There might be something in it.
My wife asked me who is that kid out ther
Did he get injured?
Looked like a lower leg or ankle injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he get injured?

He must have incredible flexibility in his joints because that had PCL/ACL written all over it.

The fact he was in the post-game photo with out any knee/leg support is crazy given the leg mechanism during the collision.

During the review they really need to get it across to him "you created the very situation you were trying to avoid and nearly cost yourself the rest of this season and next season because you hesitated and didn't want contact".

My wife asked me who is that kid out ther
He must have incredible flexibility in his joints because that had PCL/ACL written all over it.

The fact he was in the post-game photo with out any knee/leg support is crazy given the leg mechanism during the collision.

During the review they really need to get it across to him "you created the very situation you were trying to avoid and nearly cost yourself the rest of this season and next season because you hesitated and didn't want contact".
Hopefully nothing serious as i think he has a bright future and wouldn't like to see his development delayed

Is this Brander?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back