Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Adelaide

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha strange how angry all you guys are after a win no?
Oh that’s interesting. Leave out the ‘haha’ in my quote and then call me angry. I’m not angry at all. I just find it interesting that a Geelong supporter is bothering with the Crows V Lions thread.

That's one way of looking at it. Bringing up gameday threads days after the game seems to prove what a lie that is.
You troll the Adelaide supporters. We aren’t blind. Just own it. Like I said, I have an interest in port and watch and discuss their matches. I generally don’t troll their supporters as I have a Mum and dad that support port and 2 nieces that support port , but you get back what you put out.

If port are losing I’m probably gonna say something to you about it lol over some other port supporters that don’t troll the Adelaide boards. There’s a few decent port supporters in the game day threads.

Might need to watch a reply champ..

Quite right - the angle and side on head high tackle was dangerous. Doedee had no-where else to go. Concussion resulted. If the MRP are consistent he'll get weeks. And so he should - one of the scariest tackles for the year.

High contact, medium force, player concussed and takes no further part in the game. Your dreaming if you think the MRO wont look at it.

He buckled - so it’s probably 50/50 for 1 week for McStay.

Cutler was never in that contest. Careless but not deliberate. 1 week.

Barrett - a fine.

LOL

I'll go find every post to the contrary.
I look forward to you wasting your time and energy. I bet most of them are in reply to yourself. Lol.

I didn’t say I never trolled. I said you get what you put out, if you’re a troll I’m going to reciprocate. If you can have a civilised discussion all the better. But the fact you are so invested in this you are going to waste your time digging through my posts looking for times I may have trolled .. you’ve been trolled mate. Lol.

You troll the Adelaide supporters. We aren’t blind. Just own it. Like I said, I have an interest in port and watch and discuss their matches. I generally don’t troll their supporters as I have a Mum and dad that support port and 2 nieces that support port , but you get back what you put out.

If port are losing I’m probably gonna say something to you about it lol over some other port supporters that don’t troll the Adelaide boards. There’s a few decent port supporters in the game day threads.

If Port are losing you wont see him in the Port match day thread. He is a noticeable absentee

I look forward to you wasting your time and energy. I bet most of them are in reply to yourself. Lol.
Oh this one a day after the game last week? Wasn't hard mate.

QUOTE="mick500, post: 56814688, member: 128609"]Well you failed at even achieving that yesterday. Let's see if you can shift the goal posts some more.[/QUOTE]

Barrett - a fine.

Wrong. What don't you bozos get about this? The head is sacrosanct. Doedee was concussed. He'll get at least a week and deserves more IMO. It was a really dangerous tackle.

Doedee shat his pants and buckled at the knees so it was fair enough not to be a free and the MRO won’t even look at it.

Cutler should probably get a week. With Murphy sitting out the game you’d think that’s fair.

Not sure about Barrett hitting Laird but I wouldn’t mind him getting suspended for life so he never plays again.
I wouldn't suspend the guy on Doedee tackle personally, as you say his knees went down too far for that to be fair. Cutler on the other hand I tend to think might be in some trouble, eyes weren't on the ball and pretty much went just went for contact. I was surprised no free kick was paid on the spot to be honest. In any case thought it was a pretty damn good match and pretty much what I expected, knew the Lions wouldn't be a push over.

It was a crude high tackle which ko'd Doedee & it will be interesting to see what the tribunal make of it.

Doedee doesn't play for frees like your captain.

Crude!!! Turn it up.

it was a clear duck, look at his bent knees!!!. How ever, If that was Selwood it would've been a free all day of the week.
Doedee position when getting the ball and being tackled:
23l0e9e.jpg

npq61h.jpg

100% Shat himself at the on coming Brisbane player and ducked!
well umpired... If only they did that with the Selwood's and Shuey's though

Wrong. What don't you bozos get about this? The head is sacrosanct. Doedee was concussed. He'll get at least a week and deserves more IMO. It was a really dangerous tackle.

If every player just drops at the knees whenever they touch the footy this would happen several times a match. Wasn’t worth a free and won’t be looked at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrett - a fine.

You're optimistic. The MRO seems to be placing greater weight on consequences recently.
Agree about Barrett but wouldn't be surprised if the other 2 get 2 weeks each.

If Walker gets 1 week for a bump were the player returned and played out the rest of the game I can't see obvious head high hits where the result is concussion / broken nose and no further game time getting the same penalty.

It is sacrosanct, so it is up to the owner of the head to not intentionally put it in harms way. McStay might get a week because of the medical outcome but your man attracted the high tackle.

Crude!!! Turn it up.

it was a clear duck, look at his bent knees!!!. How ever, If that was Selwood it would've been a free all day of the week.

You can't recklessly swing an arm.

He will get games.

If every player just drops at the knees whenever they touch the footy this would happen several times a match. Wasn’t worth a free and won’t be looked at.

You clearly don't understand brain injury (concussion) and to think that in this day and age there are still supporters like you and teams like yours who think that its a 'normal' part of the game. Its not. Its brain injury and it can be career ending and life changing (and it only has to happen once in some people). Thats why the penalties for head high contact, particularly those that result in concussion are relatively severe and the AFL has come down on it hard. They are sitting on a legal time bomb and they know it.

Concussion means he'll get at least a week and probably more. And stop minimising serious injury. It does our game and supporters who are such bozos as to minimise it no honour. (And stop living up to your name... cos on this you are being a complete jackass).

You clearly don't understand brain injury (concussion) and to think that in this day and age there are still supporters like you and teams like yours who think that its a 'normal' part of the game. Its not. Its brain injury and it can be career ending and life changing (and it only has to happen once in some people). Thats why the penalties for concussion are relatively severe and the AFL has come down on it hard. They are sitting on a legal time bomb and they know it.

Concussion means he'll get at least a week and probably more. And stop minimising serious injury. It does our game and supporters who are such bozos as to minimise it no honour. (And stop living up to your name... cos on this you are being a complete jackass).

So every time a player is concussed whoever made contact with him gets suspended?

They might as well make it non contact if you can’t go for a fair tackle like McStay did

(Learn how to read)

You can't recklessly swing an arm.

He will get games.

If he gets games then Brisbane will challenge it and win for the same reasons you used to get Gibbs off the Selwood charge.

Fact is Doodee actions resulted in him being clipped high, if he stayed upright the swinging arm would've been okay.

If he gets games then Brisbane will challenge it and win for the same reasons you used to get Gibbs off the Selwood charge.

Fact is Doodee actions resulted in him being clipped high, if he stayed upright the swinging arm would've been okay.
Lol, Gibbs didn't ko a player!

Can you pick 2 more different incidents!

Pathetic attempt to troll Gibbs.

Crude!!! Turn it up.

Ducked? He's taken a mark when his opponent was a metre away. Looks like he's bracing for impact. Pretty instinctive.

Careless, high impact. One game.

So every time a player is concussed whoever made contact with him gets suspended?

They might as well make it non contact if you can’t go for a fair tackle like McStay did

(Learn how to read)

Yes. It was not a fair tackle if concussion was the result! You are a complete and utter imbecile. Go and spend some time in a brain injury rehab hospital and then come back and repeat here your complete and utter nonsense. Will someone from Brisbane please educate this turkey? There must be someone north of that border who knows better. Crumbs!

Yes. It was not a fair tackle if concussion was the result! You are a complete and utter imbecile. Go and spend some time in a brain injury rehab hospital and then come back and repeat here your complete and utter nonsense. Will someone from Brisbane please educate this turkey? There must be someone north of that border who knows better. Crumbs!
Relax mate. Just cause you worked in rehab you don't have any more credibility discussing a football incident. No one's arguing the issues with hitting a head.

Back