• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thedeftouch

Club Legend
May 5, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The female umpire (name?) is quickly becoming my favourite. Good feel for the game and doesn’t seem to pick sides like some (Nichols) or make the unnecessary calls (Razor).

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
The unwashed Hawthorn masses calling ball when their player is literally holding onto the ball too. Collectively as dumb as they come.

Tell us about the obvious free kicks Roughead can't get. And if the frees were 20-8 against, Essendon would be screaming like a tree full of monkeys.

HawkMongrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MVFC, Aston Villa
The female umpire (name?) is quickly becoming my favourite. Good feel for the game and doesn’t seem to pick sides like some (Nichols) or make the unnecessary calls (Razor).

Funnily enough she’s been good.

The two blokes on the field should be drawn and quartered. They’re woeful.

Last edited:
Tell us about the obvious free kicks Roughead can't get. And if the frees were 20-8 against, Essendon would be screaming like a tree full of monkeys.

That Essendon poster is a troll.

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Eleni i think
i was about to post she umpires the game the way you want it umpired. Call the obvious, let the 50/50's go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duskfire

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Geelong
The unwashed Hawthorn masses calling ball when their player is literally holding onto the ball too. Collectively as dumb as they come.

To be fair all supporters do that. Every time a player gets tackled and he has held the ball for a nano second the crowd starts calling ball.

Thedeftouch

Club Legend
May 5, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
When Hawthorn kicks high inside 50, every Carlton player goes up trying to take a pack mark. Must be nice for the Hawthorn smalls with such easy access to the crumbs

Thedeftouch

Club Legend
May 5, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I might make a Carlton blooper real from today’s game.

Is the lead highlight that McKay shank at goal or the kick-in from Weitering where he plays on, fumbles, then kick straight out on the full?

Back