Game Day AFL Round 18 - Collingwood@GWS (GIANTS Stadium – 4:35PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a huge Appleby fan but don’t mind the inclusion. Love IQ staying in. Quite a flexible back half unit right now
I think Apples have shown that although he is not flashy, he gets the job done. I like him.

No, I'm suggesting the Selection Committee know far more about what is right for the team than some random poster....last week was a good example of that

We basically played with 20 players after the Moore injury.

Crocker contributed nothing to that win, i actually think he had a negative impact and without him we would have won by a couple of goals.

But nah, you're right.. All hail our glorious match committee.

Crocker contributed nothing to that win, i actually think he had a negative impact and without him we would have won by a couple of goals.

I get it now... It was the point he kicked. Won us the game that did. Selection committee validated right there. They knew we'd need crocks point kicking skills if it came down to the crunch.

Harsh... but at least you’re thinking of the environment by using the green wheelie bin!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Delist the Crock.. save what $100k.. pay the wheelie bin rates what's that $150.. free up $100k in our salary cap.. and we'll get similar results on the pitch.

Up there for thinking mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still time to get them back together for finals. Fingers crossed.
Let's hope so, without continuity it will be hard for them to gel come finals

Delist the Crock.. save what $100k.. pay the wheelie bin rates what's that $150.. free up $100k in our salary cap.. and we'll get similar results on the pitch.

Up there for thinking mate.

I just put a Gorilla on the wheelie bin for first goal...…….wish me luck re.

question, when would the players fly up for this game?
Just curious because on Pendleburys instagram story he is at home with his wife and son around 1 hour ago it shows.

I know there has been some talk he will give himself up until the last minute to make the call

I'm like many who don't think Crocker should be playing. I'd actually prefer playing the extra tall defender in Scharenberg since GWS have Cameron, Finlayson and Himmelberg. We typically play 4 talls down back, and at the moment we are playing 2, with Appleby sort of an in-betweener.

But nonetheless, I think Crocker needs to be given a job. There are plenty of players in the AFL who don't have great skills or any real attributes but perform roles for their team. Look at Matt De Boer for example.

Crocker has a dip when he plays and he shows a bit of heart. Maybe give him a run on Heath Shaw or something. I think he's the type of player that needs to be given a task. He doesn't have the natural skills to be a purely offensive player. if we have him in the side for that, then I'd much prefer Daicos who has some offensive weapons.

question, when would the players fly up for this game?
Just curious because on Pendleburys instagram story he is at home with his wife and son around 1 hour ago it shows.

I know there has been some talk he will give himself up until the last minute to make the call
Melbourne to Sydney is a much shorter flight than Melbourne to Perth so not that surprised.

Looked at the fixture and it appears we won last week despite the vast majority on here predicting we'd be flogged. SC can't be doing too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back