Game Day AFL Round 18 - Collingwood@GWS (GIANTS Stadium – 4:35PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wanted Scharenberg picked. Which would have left Appleby playing on someone suited to his size.

It ain’t rocket science.

No it’s Football and Apples is a mile off it.

Maybe he should become rocket scientist instead?

Disgraceful selection of Appleby, Crocker and Varcoe. Ridiculous omission of Scharenberg. Selectors and Buckley have a lot to answer for this week. But let's also face facts - our Groundhog day list of injured players is eroding our season and robbing us of genuine on ground talent.

Yep

We have a long injury list every year because we keep giving contracts to players who are always ******* injured

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll end up going with the mosquito fleet I want out of necessity soon

Moore, Dunn and Langdon had terrible days

The problem is at least 2 of them live in the rehab room. If not 3.
Recruit durable players & you don't have to bitch about injuries.
Move on the ones who live in rehab & get what you can for them, because they will always cost you in the end.
Either that or get all new strength & conditioning & medical team.

Disgraceful selection of Appleby, Crocker and Varcoe. Ridiculous omission of Scharenberg. Selectors and Buckley have a lot to answer for this week. But let's also face facts - our Groundhog day list of injured players is eroding our season and robbing us of genuine on ground talent.
Not sure what Varcoe did wrong.

Yep, got shouted down the other day, but whoever has left this club with Cox and Mihocek as the key forwards has cost us flags
It’s our ignorance around the non drafting of key position forwards. IMO next preseason I would get young Kelly ready to come in play him down back and get Moore back up forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back