Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad is writing suck s**t Geelong in a post. I hope you aren't an adult.
Meh. Nuthin' more than spur-of-the-moment schadenfreude for the benefit of other Geelong-haters in the thread. Sort of an online high-five... a Gameday fist bump. No big deal. "Suck s**t" is still a part of my vocabulary, for better or worse. It's not something I've ever been embarrassed about saying.

What would possess you to read through an entire match thread from the day before, giving out "likes" to fifty anti-Geelong posts and then multi-quote 20 people just to say "nyeah nyeah nyeah" ?

That's just sad.

You must be one of those basement dwellers with no friends.

Meh. Nuthin' more than spur-of-the-moment schadenfreude for the benefit of other Geelong-haters in the thread. Sort of an online high-five... a Gameday fist bump. No big deal. "Suck s**t" is still a part of my vocabulary, for better or worse. It's not something I've ever been embarrassed about saying.

What would possess you to read through an entire match thread from the day before, giving out "likes" to fifty anti-Geelong posts and then multi-quote 20 people just to say "nyeah nyeah nyeah" ?

That's just sad.

Mate, like all of us, you were on a phone or computer commenting on football while one of the few genuinely top shelf exciting games of the year was happening. None of us have a life while we are doing that.

He continually pushes up into Brayshaw's back and draws attention to it, struggle to see how that is a block, and he does it with the aim of milking a free, had no intention of contesting as a ruck imo.
You don't have to agree.
Brayshaw was facing the other way and was trying to block danger as the ball was veing thrown in. Abletts opponent as well. Both ablett and danger deserved a free even without the ruck rule.

Brayshaw was facing the other way and was trying to block danger as the ball was veing thrown in. Abletts opponent as well. Both ablett and danger deserved a free even without the ruck rule.
Must be watching different footage.
you're entitled to your view, I'm sticking with mine.
Doesn't taint legacies / Brownlows/ whatever else, he's a topliner and a very fair player, but I found it shifty and a bit shithouse.

Well, I guess that sums it up. Here I was thinking that someone doing that in that context was the universal signal for "You dumb arse". You know, like this...

So it would appear that we practically have a completely opposite way of looking at things. But that's cool. Cheers, man.

I don’t think patty actually did it AT Brayshaw. Fairly certain Gawn and Vince were the two he was looking toward (since they were arguing it).

I’m not allowed to discuss this though. Sorry.

Must be watching different footage.
you're entitled to your view, I'm sticking with mine.
Doesn't taint legacies / Brownlows/ whatever else, he's a topliner and a very fair player, but I found it shifty and a bit shithouse.
its not a view it’s fact. Bradshaw had his back to the play and his face in dangerfields. He only turned around after his work was done and danger pushed him cos he had blocked him from the ruck contest which danger had a right to be at. That dodgy play by Bradshaw needs to be stamped out. Ablett had the same thing happening to him as well at the very same contest. It was smart play to be commended by danger cos the umps were letting the dees players get away with rubbish and he found a way the umps couldn’t ignore. Fans should be cheering that the playmakers rather then the stoppers won for once.

Im

its not a view it’s fact. Bradshaw had his back to the play and his face in dangerfields. That dodgy play needs to be stamped out. Ablett had the same thing happening to him as well at the very same contest. It was smart play to be commended by danger cos the umps were letting the dees players get away with rubbish and he found a way the umps couldn’t ignore. Fans should be cheering that the playmakers rather then the stoppers won for once.
It's not a fact. You need to watch the footage. You need to take the blinkers off.

Nah not a free imo. Menzel stopped when he was running back which caused the contact. Scored a goal anyway
He is allowed to stop. The Melbourne player cant run with his back to the play and then bear hug him as Menzel is trying to mark regardless of whether Menzel is stopping or running.

Last edited:
It's not a fact. You need to watch the footage. You need to take the blinkers off.
Go watch the footage on the afl website again. First 3 seconds of the clip Melbourne player is back to play and face in dangers whilst danger is trying to get to the drop of the ruck contest. Melbourne player then turns to face the ball and is still blocking danger from getting to ruck contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's just sad.

Like I said I hope you're not an adult.

Go watch the footage on the afl website again. First 3 seconds of the clip Melbourne player is back to play and face in dangers whilst danger is trying to get to the drop of the ruck contest. Melbourne player then turns to face the ball and is still blocking danger from getting to ruck contest.
Speechless that you continue to trot this line out.

Nice cheerleading, twirl the little baton some more...you may need it for comfort for today's game. Haha
Haha

1 Richmond 13-4, 137.9
2 West Coast 13-4, 125.8
3 Collingwood 12-5, 121.7
4 Sydney Swans 11-6, 114.2
5 Port Adelaide 11-6, 113.1
6 GWS Giants 10-6-1, 112.3
7 Melbourne 10-7, 127.9
8 Hawthorn 10-7, 119.0
------------------------------
9 Geelong Cats 10-7, 118.2
10 North Melb 9-8, 108
11 Essendon 9-8, 99.9
12 Adelaide 9-8, 99.1
13 Fremantle 7-10, 82.8
14 W.Bulldogs 5-12, 71.4
15 St Kilda 4-12-1, 75.9
16 Brisbane 4-13, 91.8
17 Gold Coast 4-13, 65.1
18 Carlton 1-16, 59.6

Haha

1 Richmond 13-4, 137.9
2 West Coast 13-4, 125.8
3 Collingwood 12-5, 121.7
4 Sydney Swans 11-6, 114.2
5 Port Adelaide 11-6, 113.1
6 GWS Giants 10-6-1, 112.3
7 Melbourne 10-7, 127.9
8 Hawthorn 10-7, 119.0
------------------------------
9 Geelong Cats 10-7, 118.2
10 North Melb 9-8, 108
11 Essendon 9-8, 99.9
12 Adelaide 9-8, 99.1
13 Fremantle 7-10, 82.8
14 W.Bulldogs 5-12, 71.4
15 St Kilda 4-12-1, 75.9
16 Brisbane 4-13, 91.8
17 Gold Coast 4-13, 65.1
18 Carlton 1-16, 59.6
Will pass you next week with a percentage booster against the bears.

Probably.

I enjoy watching you Geelong flogs overrating your bog ordinary side and getting your hopes up about winning the flag
Yep cos hawk fans dont do that at all. Why are you in a geelong game day thread a day after the game anyway? Dont think Ive ever bothered going into a hawks one before let alone an old one.

Probably.

I enjoy watching you Geelong flogs overrating your bog ordinary side and getting your hopes up about winning the flag

We enjoy hearing you bell-ends use phrases like 'further into our rebuild' which translates loosely to 'we missed the finals last year' repeatedly to try and convince everyone that you're coming to get them when realistically you're doing nothing of the sort so I guess it all balances out.

Yep cos hawk fans dont do that at all. Why are you in a geelong game day thread a day after the game anyway? Dont think Ive ever bothered going into a hawks one before let alone an old one.
Did you see me replying to Geelong flogs who replied to earlier posts of mine?
You've been posting on Big Footy for 11 years and you still don't understand how it works. :drunk:

Game Day threads are generally for bored campaigners to talk s**t about the game they're watching.
Share thoughts on the game and have a few laughs.

I never understood what would possess any footy fan to post in one of these threads while their team is playing a cracker of a match.
Also pretty funny to see you clowns beating your chests the day after in a dead Game Day thread. Why would you bother?

Back