Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you see me replying to Geelong flogs who replied to earlier posts of mine?
You've been posting on Big Footy for 11 years and you still don't understand how it works. :drunk:

Game Day threads are generally for bored campaigners to talk s**t about the game they're watching.
Share thoughts on the game and have a few laughs.

I never understood what would possess any footy fan to post in one of these threads while their team is playing a cracker of a match.
Also pretty funny to see you clowns beating your chests the day after in a dead Game Day thread. Why would you bother?
Who has beated their chest? I dont see any posts even close. Unless you count geelong supporters responding to shi** posts from tigers and hawks supporters.

31 disposals of which 15 were contested. 6 tackles. 7 clearances, 8 inside 50's. Yep. :rolleyes: Some people simply have no idea.

If they're going to keep winning us games of football like they did in the last quarter I'll take it.

You probably need to reevaluate your life.

Like I said, your happiness in life centres around the fortunes of the Geelong Football Club. We're your only thought. Go get some sun.

You too.

We never get any credit when we win. It's always the other team losing it or choking. I hope it never changes too.

The guy who has 850 posts on Bigfooty since the start of the month and just spent 15 minutes replying to 10 different people in one post is telling other people they need to re-evaluate their lives :drunk:

The guy who has 850 posts on Bigfooty since the start of the month and just spent 15 minutes replying to 10 different people in one post is telling other people they need to re-evaluate their lives :drunk:
It was 5 minutes. Don't feel aggrieved that your insight and knowledge isn't up to scratch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back