Oppo Camp AFL Round 18 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Me

Same as when I told the nay sayers last week we weren't missing the top 4

And tonight backs that up

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Good for you pal, if you can't understand why other Melbourne supporters were being concerned given our recent form and the way we collapsed last year you must have been in a coma for 12 months.

Good for you pal, if you can't understand why other Melbourne supporters were being concerned given our recent form and the way we collapsed last year you must have been in a coma for 12 months.
This Melbourne team is not the 2020 version or 2019 version

As I said all along our form had been so good v the top teams I wasn't concerned

Especially when they brought my man Ben Brown back in

As I said all along our form had been so good v the top teams I wasn't concerned

hawks a top team are they? must have missed that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geez how much you reckon JRoos family and friends won tonight on betting on him to kick 5/6+. would have been paying abit

Late season collapses were only added to repertoire recently, Goody responsible for two of our best bed shittngs ever.
Nah 2004 and 2005 we ****ed aswell at the back end of the year. Just more the ability to suck in general

I had that confidence too until we played like a bunch of *s for 3 consecutive games, was willing to overlook the first two but the third sent me over the edge. I think me not caving til after the loss against GWS was pretty good

We should account for Hawthorn pretty easily. Think the group will respond to losing to bad sides from a lack of effort. Enough to prove against a pretty weak hawks line up. Their backline is mud without Jaith, Hardwick, Scrimshaw.

I had that confidence too until we played like a bunch of ******s for 3 consecutive games, was willing to overlook the first two but the third sent me over the edge. I think me not caving til after the loss against GWS was pretty good
We were always going to have a Down patch

Nah 2004 and 2005 we f’ed aswell at the back end of the year. Just more the ability to suck in general

Yea forgot about 04. But I genuinely didn't think we were a top 2 side anyway that year, ladder was playing tricks on us.

Nah 2004 and 2005 we f’ed aswell at the back end of the year. Just more the ability to suck in general
04 by round 18 on top with 14-4 lost the last 5 including the elimination final absolute waste. 05 2nd on the ladder 9-3 before losing 7 in a row we did have a late season recovery winning the last 3. Only Melbourne could go from 9-3 to 9-10 lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back