Game Day AFL Round 18: West Coast Eagles vs North Melbourne @ Metricon Thursday 5.10 pm 17th of September 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that a misery to watch - maybe they were all knackered after a huge effort last week?
How do you explain that, playing a 17th placed team?
It's like teams with nothing to play for in the last round, lift deliberately to play their best game and wreak as much havoc on the finals team just to damage their chances- I mean what's with that, why would you do that? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's like teams with nothing to play for in the last round, lift deliberately to play their best game and wreak as much havoc on the finals team just to damage their chances- I mean what's with that, why would you do that?

Hope that trend continues with adelaide & sydney tbh...

Well that a misery to watch - maybe they were all knackered after a huge effort last week?
It's like teams with nothing to play for in the last round, lift deliberately to play their best game and wreak as much havoc on the finals team just to damage their chances- I mean what's with that, why would you do that?
Kangaroos took Brisbane to within a point as well.

There a a couple of others who I hope live that sentiment this week...

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's incredible to think Cameron isn't in this team.

He has all the requisite skills and qualities that we need inside 50 yet finds himself out of the team.

He must be way out of form to not be able to get in to this team given the lack of small forwards.
With No WAFL, it's hard to go back and improve/find form in scrimmages. Unless you're Schoey/Jetta, it's hard stepping from Scrimmage to AFL level.

We’re sitting 3rd at the moment with 4 points on Geelong and 2 on Richmond. A loss from either locks us in. Theyre both playing 15th and 18th respectively though so I’d say we’re 95% 5th.

Adelaide is our best hope. They're in rare form currently. They'll be playing at home and trying to avoid their first ever wooden spoon. Richmond, having won 5 on the trot may be due a loss. They have to travel (which they don't do well) and will be without a key forward (Lynch) and ruck (Soldo).

Watching the full replay (was working earlier, saw patches).

Aaron Hall really is a nothing player isn’t he?

He’ll probably last a decade at North, end up with 200+ games of fu** all, and then he’ll retire and nobody will remember him.

He did spend a large part of that last quarter standing at the interchange being told by myself that it was an appropriate end of his career....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's like teams with nothing to play for in the last round, lift deliberately to play their best game and wreak as much havoc on the finals team just to damage their chances- I mean what's with that, why would you do that? :rolleyes:
You won't see Adelaide do that with pick 1 on the line .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back